BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

And quite ironically will be one of the last in which the manager becomes aware of his budget.

Would not surprise me if Waggott and Mowbray already know and they are positioning fans for a huge let down!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Would not surprise me if Waggott and Mowbray already know and they are positioning fans for a huge let down!

I expect this is the case.

The one thing they are good at is toeing the Venky line. They will be rehearsing their lines already.

Waggott: “The owners set me targets and I’m grateful for all the support they give me to meet them”

Cheston: “You should be grateful to them for all they have done for the club”

Mowbray: “They are very humble people. Not unlike the people I grew up with in Middlesbrough where I’d kick a can around the streets with jumpers for goalposts”

• Like 2

No news? 

Are the kit sponsors 10 Bet, again? 

Surely the new kit if already done and just ready for the launch? 

Even though C19 is still around (and Blackburn is struggling) why no news on 20/21 season ticket details. 

• Like 1

On 15/07/2020 at 10:13, JHRover said:

7 weeks maximum until kick off for the new season.

No season tickets or memberships on sale.

No new kits or sponsors.

No budget or discussions on next season.

No new contracts discussed.

Why do we bother?

And this isn’t the ‘new normal’ for Blackburn Rovers.

It’s been the norm for years. We are one of the worst clubs in the entire league for this sort of thing. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Waggy76 said:

They must be crackers , I can see no fans until Jan 21 at the very best ...

The owners there have a brilliant connection to the fanbase, they offered refunds immediately when all this started, contrast that to our lot.

The fanbase obviously want to help the club by committing to season tickets early to help them out.

On 03/07/2020 at 17:29, rog of the rovers said:

On the subject of new shirts, the Umbro teams have started to release/leak their kits for the 2020/2021.

Our last year of the current Umbro deal, if I remember correctly. Heard some rumours to a new supplier, which I'll keep to myself as it may be complete tosh, but if true would be a real crowd pleaser.

As for this year, Umbro and 10Bet confirmed, hopefully a more royal blue, after two seasons of lighter shades.

Keeper kit design already confirmed with Bournemouth, just assume we'll have the same or different colours.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/07/derby-county-20-21-home-kit.html for possible clues.

With Umbro inflicting their Man City fetish on the new training kit, my hopes are high for a proper blue on the home kit.

• Like 1

Not keen on them Umbro ones at all.

Good to see the mighty Luton, who didn't know what division they were in until less than 48 hours ago, have been able to transfer from Puma to Umbro yet still get their new kits released before us who have been with Umbro for years.

• Like 2