BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Leeds at Home 4.7.20

6 minutes ago, rigger said:

I am looking forward to see if TM picks Bennett. If he doesn’t, that is the first Rovers positive of the day.

Don’t even begin to get your hopes up. Even if Bell had returned to fitness like prime Roberto Carlos, he won’t be keeping Bennett out of the side. That or he’ll be shoehorned in somewhere. Expect the headless donkey Gallagher to be back in too.

• Moderation Lead
48 minutes ago, rigger said:

I am looking forward to see if TM picks Bennett. If he doesn’t, that is the first Rovers positive of the day.

Prepare to be disappointed mate, I can’t imagine a scenario where he wouldn’t be picked....

11 hours ago, Fraserkirky said:

So it’s Leeds, Cardiff and West Brom in a week. Bloody hell.

As a brit living in American, I get asked all the time "what are you doing 4th of July". I tell them "Hiding"

Just splurged the 7 bucks for the game tomorrow, will be starting the 4th of July with a bang hopefully. 

Having never actually lived in the states, I have spent allot and I mean allot of time over there on business and many times been asked or a comment in my direction like “of course you don’t celebrate the 4th of July”?  My reply was Oh yes we do, but Americans have never got irony.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 4000Holes said:

Having never actually lived in the states, I have spent allot and I mean allot of time over there on business and many times been asked or a comment in my direction like “of course you don’t celebrate the 4th of July”?  My reply was Oh yes we do, but Americans have never got irony.

Or. Why weren’t the Brits involved in Vietnam ?
Because the Vietcong did alright on there own.

• Like 3

Tony M NOT making a fuss of the injury crisis.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18560984.boss-outlines-unavailability-list-ahead-leeds-united-visit/

If he'd made a fuss it would have been a novelette. It's still brimming with classic stuff though.

A thought: Where have all the must win games gone, a shame we didn't win a few but many thought they weren't must win at the time. It's a funny old game

2 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Tony M NOT making a fuss of the injury crisis.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18560984.boss-outlines-unavailability-list-ahead-leeds-united-visit/

If he'd made a fuss it would have been a novelette. It's still brimming with classic stuff though.

A thought: Where have all the must win games gone, a shame we didn't win a few but many thought they weren't must win at the time. It's a funny old game

Although it is highly unlikely, we can still get in the play-offs.

PS. I don’t think we will. 

Leeds United, we will be back to our rightful place soon, champions of europe and england. 3rd biggest club in country behind liverpool and man u. 6 games and we wont even think about bloody Blackburn again, 16 years is long but I guess big clubs always are big clubs.

Just now, rigger said:

Although it is highly unlikely, we can still get in the play-offs.

PS. I don’t think we will. 

Yes indeed, so today really is a must win.

Nothing about Rovers surprises me so a 1-0 win with Hairband scoring and Walton having  worldie is on the cards.

• Like 1

Just now, lufcwaccoe said:

Leeds United, we will be back to our rightful place soon, champions of europe and england. 3rd biggest club in country behind liverpool and man u. 6 games and we wont even think about bloody Blackburn again, 16 years is long but I guess big clubs always are big clubs.

Revie shagged Sheep

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Nothing about Rovers surprises me so a 1-0 win with Hairband scoring and Walton having  worldie is on the cards.

Up until kick-off, yes

• Like 1

Amazing that for such a supposed ‘massive club’ (so massive that they struggled to keep crowds over 20,000 before Bielsa, and that was as the only club in one of the UK’s biggest cities, by the way) they have to keep telling all us fans of inferior clubs how massive they are...

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Which one? We now have a few to choose from ??.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, lufcwaccoe said:

Champions of Europe? Must have missed that one.

We've won more than anyone outside the top division including yourselves so I suppose I agree big clubs will always be big.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, lufcwaccoe said:

Do you mean Forest ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lufcwaccoe said:

Yeh we heard you the first time, then we took the piss.

• Moderation Lead
11 minutes ago, lufcwaccoe said:

So sure, you said it twice. 
Even though I think you’re a troll. Bye.

5 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

It seems such an obvious rule of thumb.

"Don't wear a hairband/white/red/green boots, if you are shit"...

This is good and makes it more likely that such a player will score our winner today.

We can but dream, nowt else going on.

1 hour ago, lufcwaccoe said:

Big in Yorkshire, average everywhere else. Dodgy Don Revie allegedly match fixing before abandoning his country, a town that spawned Jimmy Savile and winning nowt since 2 Unlimited were in the charts, and the source of all the human flotsam in spaz chariots that make Bridlington so awful in the summer.