BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Leeds at Home 4.7.20

Well, was a bit late in after walking the dogs, came in at 15.07 and one down.

Well done lads!

Edit: Gallagher, what a waste of space.

Lead Commentator doing my head in already, cracking on Gallagher narrowly missed and was unlucky.

Holtby unlucky.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tugay-is-God said:

Seeing the replay of the challenge on Travis for their goal, 9/10 times that's given as a foul

It is. And Hughes / Souness etc would be letting the ref know he's made an almighty cock up which has cost us.  I know people don't like managers moaning, but it's very rare Mowbray speaks up on things like that.

It's an easy decision for the ref, but he's tried to be 'brave' and instead has just been shit.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 2

Just now, Tugay-is-God said:

That's what I initially thought, although it sounds like they just turned it down

Maybe away teams should bring their own tapes and the two clubs’ DJs can have a crowd-noise-battle during the game. At least it would give viewers some entertainment.

I volunteer @K-Hod for Rovers :) 

• Like 1

As a side issue I've been shafted on the "face in the crowd" front, paid £45 for one of the ones near the dug out and I'm in the middle of the crowd underneath the Blackburn Rovers Community Trust sign which isn't the nearest section of seating to the dug out.

I don't mind particularly as I'm treating it as a donation to the Club but it just seems indicative of how the Club are treating the fans.