BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

4 hours ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Mowbray's waiting to hear his budget.

Why is everyone getting all hot under the collar about not having news about the budget?

When they do have it, Mowbray and Waggott either waste it on dross or bring no-one in then complain about the state of the market.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

I know , what you are saying but Coventry are in the same Division as us and if they stump up £3 - £4 mill they will sell....

He won't be a top earner at Rovers either ....

Will they ballax

Teams would be climbing all over themselves to get in on that bidding war.

If he goes anywhere it will be via prem or parachute money

19 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Why is everyone getting all hot under the collar about not having news about the budget?

When they do have it, Mowbray and Waggott either waste it on dross or bring no-one in then complain about the state of the market.

If he doesn't know his budget how can he make the early moves in the market that people want ?

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes Nyambe massively needs to improve the attacking side of his game. 

Yes they have but pull out of the deal in January due to injury concerns. so I would what has change

supposedly this week he finds out

I'll put you out of your misery:  minus £15 to £20million me thinks.

If he is the Mr BRFC some like to make him out to be he should have been on the blower to Pune daily for the past week.  But he won't will he he'll be a good boy and wait in line to be told what to do whilst protecting his million pound contract.

As for Waggot well he's probably sitting waiting for Tony to tell him what to do, in front of a load of pre arranged contract extensions for the pals if the money comes good.

23 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I'll put you out of your misery:  minus £15 to £20million me thinks.

Mercer, another prediction from you. have you apply for the TV Show Tipping point yet?

5 minutes ago, tomphil said:

If he is the Mr BRFC some like to make him out to be he should have been on the blower to Pune daily for the past week.  

Any manager wait for his bosses to tell him, otherwise you would be fired. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Mercer, another prediction from you. have you apply for the TV Show Tipping point yet?

Nonsense. 

You should engage with colleagues upwards, downwards and horizontally.  All good managers across all walks of life do it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Nonsense. 

You should engage with colleagues upwards, downwards and horizontally.  All good managers across all walks of life do it.

That's your opinion. You need to understand the way your bosses work and adapt to their way. 

You think Mourinho walk in to Levy demanding his budget, Cos I bet you he doesn't mess with Levy. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

11 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

The board of directors of MD or CEO are there to do what is in the best interests of the club and team not themselves.

Seeing as we don't really have that it falls to the manager & his sidekick so they should press the issue as the matter of urgency it is. And let the owners know in no uncertain terms that it's holding their club and team back badly if they don't get on with it.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 1

Just now, tomphil said:

The board of directors of MD or CEO are there to do what is in the best interests of the club and team not themselves.

Seeing as we don't really have that it falls to the manager & his sidekick so they should press the issue as the matter of urgency it is. And let the owners know in no uncertain terms that it's holding their club and team back badly if they don't get on with it.

No manager is going to do that to any owner. To think otherwise is quite honestly crazy talk

• Like 1

Just now, tomphil said:

I think to date anyone who has let the owners "know in no uncertain terms" anything at all has lost their job shortly afterwards so why should anyone now ?

Just now, Mashed Potatoes said:

I think to date anyone who has let the owners "know in no uncertain terms" anything at all has lost their job shortly afterwards so why should anyone now ?

Like Paul Hunt did. We all remember his letter he sent to Mrs D. 

• Like 1

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

No manager is going to do that to any owner. To think otherwise is quite honestly crazy talk

Don't be so bloody clueless man the world isn't full of sunshine and rainbows there'll be all sorts of rows go on between managers/chairmen and owners.

It's stupid and ridiculously naive to think otherwise it's all about having the balls to step up to the plate.  Those in little self preservation societies never will. 

2 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Rubbish.  You don't have to be doing it in a threatening manner.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

You've never had to manage upwards because of an incompetent boss? You dont have to be confrontational but theres ways he could put pressure on and nag them to give an answer. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Like Paul Hunt did. We all remember his letter he sent to Mrs D. 

Paul Hunt also aked for a pay rise at the same time let's have the full story if you're going down that road.  The guy was 100% after his pay off he knew questioning Keane and Anderson was the death knell for him but he stepped up and took the bullet.

• Like 1