BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

• Backroom
Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Have you seen him play?

Yes I am hugely knowledgeable about Belgian goalkeepers that have been on loan in the Greek league, it’s a niche subject matter but I’m considered an expert.

I can tell you he played 30 time’s for Αnorthosis Famagusta FC and in that period some saves were indeed made

Also he has a penchant for dick kneeing 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

His racing interests are a hobby not a business.

"It has been a really difficult decision but I'm 85 years of age and a diabetic on insulin. Covid has severely restricted my movements as I am classed as high risk, attending race meetings, even with limited attendance, will not be possible. I have also had tough business decisions to take due to Covid. Having had to furlough staff I could not, in all conscience, continue to race the same number of horses "

• Like 1

Gotta say i am liking this. Finally our scouting network bearing some fruit? 

Good age, recent European experience played for a top club in a decent European league and most importantly - will be ours. 

Sharpe says we after two keepers, like that too but I would want a CB and LB over another one first. One of our kids can be number two if all else fails.

• Like 3

I think such is our desperation for a keeper, or even a signing we'd lower our standards to almost anyone!

Gent play very much in a farmers league so I don't think you can make accurate comparisons between this lad and Walton, although they did pretty well in the Europa last season.

Interesting comments from Sharpe about 2 keepers, I would ASSUME this lad is lined up to be the first choice?

Just now, Tom said:

Yes I am hugely knowledgeable about Belgian goalkeepers that have been on loan in the Greek league, it’s a niche subject matter but I’m considered an expert.

I can tell you he played 30 time’s for Αnorthosis Famagusta FC and in that period some saves were indeed made

Also he has a penchant for dick kneeing 

Sorry, you're too over-qualified to be our European scout. We do have an opening in our Horticulture Dept however if you're interested?

• Like 1

Just now, Ossydave said:

I think such is our desperation for a keeper, or even a signing we'd lower our standards to almost anyone!

Gent play very much in a farmers league so I don't think you can make accurate comparisons between this lad and Walton, although they did pretty well in the Europa last season.

Interesting comments from Sharpe about 2 keepers, I would ASSUME this lad is lined up to be the first choice?

Would have to assume so as we are paying a fee. Westwood as number one with this guy pushing him (and eventually taking his place) would be pretty epic though.

Looks like Kaminski cost Gent 2 million in January 2019. Selling him for a quarter of that (according to the Belgian report) a year and a half later, after he has just played all season in a successful year for them, seems odd. But we could be getting a huge bargain. Rather have spent a bit more for Phillips, who we know to have had a good season in this league, but funds are low and a lot needs doing (still rather have paid more and got him though).

Good age. Old enough to have some experience under his belt, young enough to have many years left in him.

• Like 1