BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

4 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Surely Sharpe wouldnt be putting that story out without permission from the club? Which would suggest that it is very close? Would be very pissed if we have leaked things too early that clearly states the guy is available even cheaper than before and it has alerted PL clubs.

Sharpe wouldn’t print it without the club’s say so, so I’m surprised that the club have allowed him to print it without it being done. Could it be Mowbray sending a message to the club of a different centre half we’re in for, telling them that their centre half is not our only option?

• Like 1

With personal terms not agreed, there is probably a big chance of him being taken by a bigger club and/or one who can offer bigger wages.

That being said, I dont think he is a Premier League player.

Nixon is probably just chancing his arm through as we know how much shite he talks. We have presumably spent our budget on Joe Hart, McLaughlin, Iversen, Muric and Hofmann...

• Like 2

Trying to remember a time when the LT has reported us to be in talks with a player and them not end up signing. They usually report well down the line of things. It seemed strange to read an article by them about us agreeing a fee.

Wishful thinking probably but I feel like the Kipre deal must be quite far on.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Theaxe15 said:

Trying to remember a time when the LT has reported us to be in talks with a player and them not end up signing. They usually report well down the line of things. It seemed strange to read an article by them about us agreeing a fee.

Wishful thinking probably but I feel like the Kipre deal must be quite far on.

They ran an article on interest in Lindsay last week.

19 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

With personal terms not agreed, there is probably a big chance of him being taken by a bigger richer club and/or one who can offer bigger wages.

That being said, I dont think he is a Premier League player.

Nixon is probably just chancing his arm through as we know how much shite he talks. We have presumably spent our budget on Joe Hart, McLaughlin, Iversen, Muric and Hofmann...

Sorry, just had to make that minor edit. Carry on.

• Like 3

I saw that someone mentioned the ex hannover full back Miiko Albornoz. As a player he would not be an improvement on what we have. Was hannover's weak leak in one of the worst defences they have had since I moved to Hannover. He likes to hold onto the ball and dribble his way out of trouble. 60% of the time it works....

• Like 2

Just now, Hannoverover said:

I saw that someone mentioned the ex hannover full back Miiko Albornoz. As a player he would not be an improvement on what we have. Was hannover's weak leak in one of the worst defences they have had since I moved to Hannover. He likes to hold onto the ball and dribble his way out of trouble. 60% of the time it works....

He's also a sex offender. Pass.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

They ran an article on interest in Lindsay last week.

Nothing about a bid being accepted though. They run stuff about interest sometimes, but usually deals don't get reported on there till very close. Like as is often the case with Rovers they don't reveal much until it's near enough done. One of the few positives about their lack of communication

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JHRover said:

You'll note my point earlier, that in the last 6 weeks through Tosin, Walton, Downing and Graham going the club will have shed £500,000 from the payroll which comfortably covers Kaminski and his fee.

Let's see in the others happen and who goes out the other way to enable it.

We need 8 first team ready defenders IMO. If Mulgrew is frozen out and Williams being sold then we need minimum 3 to come in, realistically on permanent deals to avoid another mad dash next summer. Kipre would be a good start yet as expected the tubby Scotsman is pouring cold water on it

Yet you don't note other people's point about the loss of income since covid and the sponsorship issue?

You still haven't explained how Mowbray's comments earlier alarmed you into believing Williams would have to leave before we bring anyone in?

Or why we need to sign players to replace Smallwood(didn't play last season)Mulgrew(one match last season) Samuel (4 or 5 games last season).Like I said in an earlier post you must have little faith in our academy if we don't have adequate cover from the under 23s to replace those 3?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RovingRover said:

Leeds taking a look at Cédric Kipré and long queue of clubs wanting to loan Steven Sessegnon. Not looking ideal.

Not a Bielsa type of defender. Can't see that. They've supposedly just bid 30m for a Lazio centre half. Aiming higher

9 minutes ago, Theaxe15 said:

Nothing about a bid being accepted though. They run stuff about interest sometimes, but usually deals don't get reported on there till very close. Like as is often the case with Rovers they don't reveal much until it's near enough done. One of the few positives about their lack of communication

True but the following:

However, while an agreement that works for both clubs is close, there is still work to be done on personal terms. And that could well stand in the way of any possible transfer as Rovers look to make their second summer signing.

Another deal is being worked on, should nothing materialise with Kipre.

Suggests that Rich Sharpe has very much covered all bases and it is very much in the balance. Even the agreement between the club is close, not sorted.

@RovingRover where is the Leeds link to Kipre?

Sessegnon seems like agent talk. A few clubs linked and not in a position we need as urgently as others.

8 minutes ago, RovingRover said:

Leeds taking a look at Cédric Kipré and long queue of clubs wanting to loan Steven Sessegnon. Not looking ideal.

Stop pissing on our chips RovingRover, we have plenty of other posters who do that.

Although it is a bit more sincere coming from you, and so it feels a bit more like a betrayal 

Fuck Leeds and the ground they walk on 

His agent could be putting it out there about premier league interest to get his client a better wage.

The times IV seen Kipre looks a very good defender for this level but don't think he good enough yet to be starting week in week out in the premier league.Surely Leeds and West Brom would want better if they are hoping to stay up 

• Like 2