BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

3 minutes ago, benhben said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11706/12057091/eberechi-eze-crystal-palace-sign-forward-from-qpr

Palace sign QPR forward for £20m. He scored 14 goals for QPR last year in 46 games. Not sure of his age but surely Armstrong would be morth more than £10m going off that..

He is more an attacking mid than striker. Think of Dack but with pace. Excellent player and knew it would not be long before he was in the PL. 

16 mil up front, 4 mil in add-ons and a 20% sell on clause to boot - good deal for QPR.

Edited by JacknOry
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, benhben said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11706/12057091/eberechi-eze-crystal-palace-sign-forward-from-qpr

Palace sign QPR forward for £20m. He scored 14 goals for QPR last year in 46 games. Not sure of his age but surely Armstrong would be morth more than £10m going off that..

I do worry about Roy splashing the cash - who will forget Christian Dailly and Nathan Blake!

• Like 1

Could well be a chance with Celtic losing in the Champions League qualifiers. Financing moves for established premier league players will be difficult with the champions league money. Paving the way for Duffy to West Brom and us to Kipre. Though all assuming no other team comes in and gazzumps us given his very clear availability. Simply based on gut feeling. I feel as though we've a 30-40% chance of landing him

4 minutes ago, benhben said:

Palace sign QPR forward for £20m. He scored 14 goals for QPR last year in 46 games. Not sure of his age or exact position but surely Armstrong would be worth more than the £10m that's been banded around going off that..

Eze is sheer class and has a good shot of being in the England squad before long. Glides with the ball. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ben_the_beast said:

Could well be a chance with Celtic losing in the Champions League qualifiers. Financing moves for established premier league players will be difficult with the champions league money. Paving the way for Duffy to West Brom and us to Kipre. Though all assuming no other team comes in and gazzumps us given his very clear availability. Simply based on gut feeling. I feel as though we've a 30-40% chance of landing him

The longer it goes on the less chance we have of getting him. How long before other clubs start to sniff around too? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TruRover said:

Rich Sharpe saying on Twitter that the deal for Kipre hasn’t progressed as quickly as rovers would of liked but that they were still trying for it, says the club hasn’t given up hope of getting it done despite prem interest.

Big problem for Rovers.

Every club looking for a decent centre back for less than £1million knows where this is one!

If you are Kipre, you bide your time as he knows there will be other opportunities should Rovers get fed up of waiting and go for someone else.

Pity as would be a good vfm signing as a player who's only likely to get better. 

9 hours ago, AdamRochina said:

A newcastle fan group on Facebook claiming they are trying to buy back Adam Armstrong for around 10 million. Says they have been talking to rovers for past couple days.  Anyone with a bit of inside info heard anything?

Didn't that come from something calling itself EFL transfers with about 13 followers ?

Similar popped up last window.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Big problem for Rovers.

Every club looking for a decent centre back for less than £1million knows where this is one!

If you are Kipre, you bide your time as he knows there will be other opportunities should Rovers get fed up of waiting and go for someone else.

Pity as would be a good vfm signing as a player who's only likely to get better. 

Hopefully there's been a better sales pitch to him than there was to Bauer at least he should know he isn't coming to play second fiddle to Williams.

The thing is Kipre the footballer holds the key ... if he wants to come to Rovers then there’s nothing the agent can do ... 

I find it amazing that a player of his calibre and with that price tag is still unsigned by any championship club never mind the PL 

The likes of Swansea going for Williams when this guys on the market shelf .. Astonishing....

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ChickenBolty said:

I don't want to be known as ITK. However, my good friend who has strong links at Wigan believes the deal with Kipre is pretty much a done deal with us. 

I hope he's right. 

Well that guy on twitter who originally broke the news surrounding Kipre has said he wants to stay in the North West and wants to join us.

11 minutes ago, TruRover said:

In other news I have to say I’m impressed with Millwall’s business this window. They’ve just got Scott Malone on loan who is a very good left back at this level. Would of been happy with him here.

Yeah, I am surprised we didn't try for him. Proven LB.

Actually...

Edited by Ruaney
Edit

1 hour ago, ChickenBolty said:

I don't want to be known as ITK. However, my good friend who has strong links at Wigan believes the deal with Kipre is pretty much a done deal with us. 

I hope he's right. 

I don’t either, but I’ve been told the opposite — Kipre will hold out for a big move.