BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

• Moderation Lead
33 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

Yeah he’d be good there, but we need his goals and guile up top. I’m loving BB and Armstrong but there isn’t a truly clinical finisher in the squad unless Dack gets in the box.

Would still like to see a young goal-getter in the Rhian Brewster mould come in on loan once we’ve sorted permanent defenders - gives us the option to move Bradley around to get a grip on games if need be.

I saw it as 4-1-2-1-2 too @Richard Oakley, and I started to like it. Before glass back Holtby got injured by a nudge.

Just don’t let him take pens....

• Like 2

Does this mean we;'re not selling Brereton? All this bigging him as a football player got my hopes up. I could have sworn we signed him as a striker to score goals, not miss open ones. He's even done the two year obligatory video saying how much he loves it here and how he's looking forward to the challenge. It all makes sense now. That mysterious £10m bid was for him, but we've turned it down. Hoffman's misses can never equal Brereton's.?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Richard Oakley said:

Does this mean we;'re not selling Brereton? All this bigging him as a football player got my hopes up. I could have sworn we signed him as a striker to score goals, not miss open ones. He's even done the two year obligatory video saying how much he loves it here and how he's looking forward to the challenge. It all makes sense now. That mysterious £10m bid was for him, but we've turned it down. Hoffman's misses can never equal Brereton's.?

?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Richard Oakley said:

You could make a nice little video of his misses.

Having said that the two goals he got against Blackpool were good finishes. The second one especially. I liked how he veered out to the right slightly away from goal  to put the tracking defender behind him so he either had to slow down or foul him. At the same time that move drew the keeper over slightly leaving a bigger gap on the keepers right hand side to put the ball into. Clever.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised to see us do a deal for scott McKenna at Aberdeen. Cash plus mulgrew with us subsiding a large part of his wages as Aberdeen wouldn’t be able to afford them 

If we sign him, then that is any prospect of playing out from the back gone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

You could make a nice little video of his misses.

Having said that the two goals he got against Blackpool were good finishes. The second one especially. I liked how he veered out to the right slightly away from goal  to put the tracking defender behind him so he either had to slow down or foul him. At the same time that move drew the keeper over slightly leaving a bigger gap on the keepers right hand side to put the ball into. Clever.

I would add to that his initial control of the ball was perfect, put in exactly the right direction and pace to execute as you describe.

40 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised to see us do a deal for scott McKenna at Aberdeen. Cash plus mulgrew with us subsiding a large part of his wages as Aberdeen wouldn’t be able to afford them 

Heard anything or just a guess?

15 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

https://mol.im/a/8679291

Looks like Kipre has made his choice. Presume the deal Mowbray mentioned was not one for Kipre.

Wonder if that Whitney guy is still confident that he will sign now?

8 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Nope pure speculation, I don’t love McKenna but more highly regarded than Lindsay , probably wouldn’t be the worst idea 

We were linked with him in january ?