BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

All the talk of Ayala when he was released was that he was nailed on to go to Leeds. Whilst that clearly hasn't come to fruition, implies that he still should be at the top of his game. 

Think I saw somewhere that Swansea were in for him but struggled to meet his wage demands. Would be interesting if it was something that we could afford but they couldn't

1 minute ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Currently based in North West, "training with Nantwich"...

Was just about to post...my mate that’s mates with Wharton told me about 10 minutes ago Ayala was in training with us a few weeks ago (like it was common knowledge) but seemingly nothing has come of it?

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

Why get so defensive over him?!

He could easily have been fed some duff information, which is what I was referring to by the way.

He may as well have just told everyone. Done nothing but string everyone along otherwise. Duff info or not, nothing gained by keeping it a secret! Hardly going to scupper anything as it's not happened either.

• Like 1