BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

5 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

I love this board. Half an hour ago nobody and i mean nobody on here had heard of this liverpool youth and now he's slotting in all sorts of formations and all the experts are out....

Well you are just plain and simply wrong. 

I mention Nathaniel Phillips from Liverpool back in July as this link provided will prove.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well you are just plain and simply wrong. 

I mention Nathaniel Phillips from Liverpool back in July as this link provided will prove.

As they say Chaddy, chuck enough shit and some will stick.

I'd give this lad a wide berth, Notlob academy directors son and isnt worth getting excited about...they are never any good when daddy has had an influence...2 year contract frim pal Tony i bet....this is another Downing, scratching his pals back

Edited by Sparks Rover
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bohinen 22 said:

Is this some kind of joke. We’re supposed to be excited about a signing of a kid from Celtic. Much sought after? Apart from the club he was actually at. Small time outfit. 

Fairly sure this isn't the signing JB was on about. Nixon was saying yesterday it had already been done, so there'd have been no need for secrecy. It was also implied it's a midfielder.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Ultimately not good enough and hardly played.

Downing wasn’t good enough and hardly played?

He was our fourth most played player. He played 3,401 minutes, more than everyone besides the keeper, Travis and Armstrong.

He averaged 86 minutes per start, which for a 35 year old is massively impressive.

Many fans had him down as their player of the season too. Yet you say he never played and he wasn’t good enough. That’s got to be a wind up!

Some experience would be nice. A CB and LB with more than a couple of dozen games each who have played at a decent level before. Under contact to us so we can avoid going through the same process again in August 2021.

Won't hold my breath.

Interesting the club is claiming 3 signings for the summer although McBride and Dolan are for the u23s so it is actually only 1 signing.

Just now, JHRover said:

Some experience would be nice. A CB and LB with more than a couple of dozen games each who have played at a decent level before. Under contact to us so we can avoid going through the same process again in August 2021.

Won't hold my breath.

Interesting the club is claiming 3 signings for the summer although McBride and Dolan are for the u23s so it is actually only 1 signing.

Does other clubs announce their U23 signings like this?