BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

8 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Hes half way through a loan, hes a number 10, the rumour was previously dismissed and we arent close to signing anyone so id be amazed.

Not really professional for him to be touting a move on social Media, LT dismissed it, Doesn’t mean there’s nothing in it, For him to like official club posts and reply to questions since we were linked last January can’t be a coincidence 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ewood Ace said:

No club will have not signed signed a player because they would have to quarantine for 2 weeks. 

Haha chaddy you really do make me laugh sometimes...saying rovers should wait till deadline day but won’t wait for a player to quarantine...bloodyhell

Edited by SoldierMo
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, BRFC4EVA said:

The frustrating part about all of this is that we're only a centre back and left away from a pretty competitive squad for this division. Looking unlikely however that we'll have them for the first day of the season!

Yeah it’s really not to much to ask for is it. I agree the squad has a good chance at top 6 if the proper couple of additions are made at the back. 

Starting to think Tony might be thinking we have a chance at getting Tosin back if we hang on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atko's Engine said:

Well, in our last competitive game his driving run set up the equalising goal, and his pass to Bell brought about the penalty which won us the game. So he has started doing something constructive in competitive games, albeit not directly in front of goal yet.

I'm sure there's more, much more, to come from Brereton in terms of goals, assists & other meaningful contributions. With no Graham or Samuel on the scene, and Gallagher without a pre-season, now is the perfect opportunity for him to put a marker down and prove he is worthy of a starting place.

Triumph of hope over experience. Clutching at straws. You want to believe it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 47er said:

Triumph of hope over experience. Clutching at straws. You want to believe it.

But there's an emerging body of evidence that he has something effective to offer the club, so let's support the kid & give him a proper chance to prove himself.

Defenders hate forwards running at them and turning them inside out, he has that type of style and I think is growing in confidence to be able to show that ability more frequently. He could be one of those players where lockdown has done him a favour by taking away fan pressure.

7 hours ago, Atko's Engine said:

But there's an emerging body of evidence that he has something effective to offer the club, so let's support the kid & give him a proper chance to prove himself.

Defenders hate forwards running at them and turning them inside out, he has that type of style and I think is growing in confidence to be able to show that ability more frequently. He could be one of those players where lockdown has done him a favour by taking away fan pressure.

What fan pressure?

7 hours ago, markhayhurst said:

Mark Bunn feeling nostalgic. (Last two posts liked by Bennett too for first time in ages)

at 34 could he be tempted to become a number 2 at rovers again and put his Cambridge coaching on hold ???

AE036542-9725-491D-AADA-79DCFDE6F1B9.png

Agent Benno at work ?

He knows TM loves this kind of thing.

12 hours ago, Ewood Ace said:

No club will have not signed signed a player because they would have to quarantine for 2 weeks. 

10 hours ago, SoldierMo said:

Haha chaddy you really do make me laugh sometimes...saying rovers should wait till deadline day but won’t wait for a player to quarantine...bloodyhell

I don't think you guys get the defend the club at all costs and ignore logic and evidence idea. 

Mind you I wish our defence defended Rovers with the passion and determination of Chaddy. We might conceed a few less goals. 

• Like 8