BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

4 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Pleased with that. Should be a much needed experienced addition. LB now please. 

Yep, simply has to be number one priority now. Then back-up GK, Garner and perhaps a Graham replacement and we’d be laughing. Of course we could do with better strength in depth at LB, RB and CB too, but I don’t believe we’ll have the money nor the time.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

Absolutely delighted with the signing of Ayala. I'd argue that's the best bit of business we've done in years. At the start of the window a CB of his quality (& suspected wage demands) seemed out of our reach. Fair play to the club for getting it over the line.

LB is absolutely the priority now. I'd love to see Cunningham back if a reasonable deal can be done. Given the quality of the Kaminski & Ayala signings on the face of it, I'm happy to give the club the benefit of the doubt that they're lining up someone decent for LB. Fingers crossed!

• Like 2

Just now, Jlee1984 said:

Credit where it’s due to get these deals done, Dolan-Free kaminski -500k or so, Ayala-Free! And doing it the right way 

Think Ayala is going to cost us a bit in wages but if you want good, you have to pay good.

I do not see many Boro fans saying much about fitness tbh, hasnt played since January due to contract/fall out. Dont see much or anything or people saying he past it, which he shouldnt be anyway at 29 tbh. 

• Like 1