BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

4 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

So they can be named then presumably?

I don't know a name. I just know that whoever it is (even Rich Sharpe and Jaquob are guessing at names and don't know 100%) has signed on the dotted line. I trust the info.

Edited by JoeH

1 minute ago, Paul Mani said:

Great stuff @JoeH and @Wegerleswiggle ....assuming the new signing must be at STC ??

Not a clue to be honest, not stabbing in the dark at things I genuinely don't know, but I've been told that the signature has been sorted. No clue on a name or an announcement period, just to be 100% transparent.

Edited by JoeH

1 minute ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

If it's announced in January are you still claiming it?

I'm not claiming anything... I don't even know a name. I know that somebody has signed. I've been extremely careful not to claim to know anything that I don't for the specific purpose of not leading people on, or being fake etc...

Everyone gets so snobby & pessimistic when people put anything they find out in this forum, won't bother next time.

Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Twas a joke. Have you been told if it's a good signing?

No. I don't know who, everyone saying Ryan Manning, I really hope it is, but in terms of expectations I really don't know what to say. For me, there's not many who can be worse than Bell no?

Just now, JoeH said:

I'm not claiming anything... I don't even know a name. I know that somebody has signed. I've been extremely careful not to claim to know anything that I don't for the specific purpose of not leading people on, or being fake etc...

Everyone gets so snobby & pessimistic when people put anything they find out in this forum, won't bother next time.

Again, just a joke. Relax, I'm sure everyone is grateful for any information not relating to Raya or Whiteman! And we really need a LB!?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Agreed. And I know nowt about Ryan Manning so I'm heading over to Youtube. 

Have a look at transfermarkt. As I posted previously he had a very good goals and assists record from LB last season. 5 goals 5 assists I think it was. Can also operate LW where he got 2 more assists. Has already scored in his one appearance this season.

Edited by bluebruce
  • Like 2

Just now, bluebruce said:

Have a look at transfermarkt. As I posted previously he had a very good goals and assists record from LB last season. 5 goals 5 assists I think it was. Can also operate LW where he got 2 more assists. Has already scored in his one appearance this season.

Just watched the Youtube video above. He can cross a ball which will be a revelation in our team. 

• Like 2