BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

15 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

We need a crowdfunding scheme to buy the cheapest house overlooking the Brockhall complex. Then we can all be ITKers. Might be a tight squeeze though.

Mercer can fund it with his gambling winnings. 

Can just see the recycling bin overflowing with merlot now. 

Edited by Dreams of 1995
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, TruRover said:

I remember that, didn’t the Lancashire telegraph do an article on it? Something about our team line up getting linked on forums. Henning Berg was furious.

Wonder what happened to him.

Well remembered -

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/10037921.blackburn-rovers-boss-eager-stop-line-up-leaks/

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TruRover said:

I remember that, didn’t the Lancashire telegraph do an article on it? Something about our team line up getting linked on forums. Henning Berg was furious.

Wonder what happened to him.

Managing in Cyprus last I heard.

Oh you meant the young lad didn't you. His dad kicked his arse I believe.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, J*B said:

I’ve just seen your company now sponsor the club website. Is this some sort of trolling to announce that, that I can’t find the link to?

No completely separate. I'd heard something about a left-back, not a personal tease I promise! hahahaha

i have this thread open in a browser - so i hear the 'berup' every time someone posts. Cannot be doing full out notifications.

Once I start hearing what sounds like a rising heart beat on a monitor, I will come check it out.

Berup berup berup berup berup berup

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

i have this thread open in a browser - so i hear the 'berup' every time someone posts. Cannot be doing full out notifications.

Once I start hearing what sounds like a rising heart beat on a monitor, I will come check it out.

Berup berup berup berup berup berup

Berup...

Made you look!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Ruaney said:

Did Swag tell you we had signed a LB? ?

No Hahahahah! But Swag is a great guy and the whole plan down at Rovers looks awesome. Pitch is looking clean and fresh and on a personal level (outside of business interests) I'm really excited about the season. Loads and Loads to be positive about down at Ewood at the minute.

1 minute ago, JoeH said:

No Hahahahah! But Swag is a great guy and the whole plan down at Rovers looks awesome. Pitch is looking clean and fresh and on a personal level (outside of business interests) I'm really excited about the season. Loads and Loads to be positive about down at Ewood at the minute.

I’m just so happy that everyone now calls him Swag! ???

• Like 6

Just now, Dreams of 1995 said:

Swag, the definition of stolen loot.

He's stolen a living here for quite some time now.

I'm yet to see the 'plan' down Ewood in fairness, we always seem to be behind the curve and the place is a disgrace. I'll wait for it though...

I know it’s really fun to blame Swag, but he really isn’t the problem and will be retiring soon. Suhail is the problem, he slows everything down and despite being the most senior person at the club bar Venkys, has very little footballing knowledge. We’re better with Swag than without. 

3 minutes ago, J*B said:

I know it’s really fun to blame Swag, but he really isn’t the problem and will be retiring soon. Suhail is the problem, he slows everything down and despite being the most senior person at the club bar Venkys, has very little footballing knowledge. We’re better with Swag than without. 

Fun? I garner no pleasure from it.

So the horrendous decision making we’ve seen off the field this past 3 years, culminating in this week’s ST pricing, match day pricing etc etc that will see a further collapse in an already decimated fanbase are Suhail/the owners ideas? And Waggott was lying when he said he made the decisions?

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Fun? I garner no pleasure from it.

So the ST pricing, match day pricing etc etc that will see a further collapse in an already decimated fanbase are Suhail/the owners ideas? And Waggott was lying when he said he made the decisions?

Yes Swag publicly takes the blame for a lot of Suhail/Venky made decisions. 

Just now, J*B said:

That's interesting - going off what you've heard would you say that the issue is Suhail personally or is it more that we need to have someone as the go-between with the owners which is the issue? 

4 minutes ago, J*B said:

Yes Swag publicly takes the blame for a lot of Suhail/Venky made decisions. 

We really are the most dysfunctional  of organisations. Some corporate set-up, this.

Yet, we see senior staff member after staff member defend it and those that put it in place. They must get some serious remuneration.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 4