BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

• Backroom

Take a look at the Leeds Twitter, to say they are complimentary of him is an understatement.

Don't really know much about him but fair play to Mowbray it sounds like we've got ourselves a corker.

• Like 2

Some good business being done across the board today. Knockaert to Forest, Flint/Marriott to Sheff Wed, Wilson to Cardiff. Silly having two deadlines but doesn't half make it interesting!

Wolves fans really rated him when he got promoted with them, there was a lot of restless voices when they replaced him with Jonny and sold him to Leeds (Look how that turned out, Nuno knows what he's doing!) FYI - 5 goals and 14!! assists from left back when Wolves won the league.

Has been a bit injury prone recently but it's without a doubt a big upgrade, and I thought out of our budget. Well done all involved, the squad is really shaping up here. A win tomorrow and this place will be bouncing.

Edited by superniko
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, its_rovertime said:

My Leeds supporting mate reckons we have just signed the best left back in the Championship. High praise indeed, but then he does support Leeds so hard to trust his judgement!

Maybe at his age he's not at his peak anymore, but he is basically as good as we could hope for at LB in the Championship. Better than Cunningham IMO. 

I think our team looks so good right now, and would be even better if we were to bring in Pears and Trybull as well. My only worry is the injury-proneness of a lot of our players and the impact that could have on our season. Other than that, we are promotion contenders and I am gearing up for an exciting season!

For me Douglas is a win win. Either he pushes Bell to improve or he takes his spot and is a big improvement.

All round I'm happy with this window as it stands, Kaminski looks decent, Ayala is a much needed presence, Douglas upgrades LB significantly and Dolan is the cherry on top

• Like 1