BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

2 minutes ago, Steptoe87 said:

Bad business getting Harvey Elliott in my eyes massive wage and he has an even bigger attitude problem bad business 

The kid is 17.

Hair is a joke but not aware of any other problems with him. At least the hair made me remember him from when he came on for Liverpool.

Well Tony....I have been one of your most fierce critics. This window looks like it’s been the best in years.....you have cracking pegs already at the club....and this week some very exciting new pegs have arrived. All you need to do is put them in the right holes ...... if you can....we will all be with you !

Edited by Dolly blue
  • Like 7

7 minutes ago, Steptoe87 said:

You will be surprised ?

Steptoe you have no idea either. Unless your his agent or a fellow player which you clearly are NOT! His quality in the ball cannot be questioned as when I have seen him play he stands way above others of his age 

As much as we've obviously signed some quality players, I have a niggling worry. On the assumption that players only come on loan if they're going to get game time, we've got Trybull to fit in the midfield 3 with Evans, Travis, Johnson, Rothwell, Rankin-Costello (maybe) and Holtby. Are we going to rotate constantly or drop some on-form players? I'm working on the idea that Dack and Armstrong are in our front 3 somewhere which leaves 1 spot for Elliott, Dolan, Brereton, Gallagher, Rankin-Costello (I haven't worked him out yet), Chapman and perhaps even Bell wide left. Dear God that's verging on too much depth if money for wages is supposed to be tight. Would rather have signed another centre back myself....

• Like 1

On paper it looks like a good transfer window, although I'd have rather seen another centre back come in than another keeper. It's now up to Mowbray to get this team into 6th place at the very minimum, he can have no excuses for failing to do so.

Edited by Ewood Ace
  • Like 3

What a window! Cracking business and we now have a very exciting squad mixed with experience and exciting talent. There’s no reason why we can’t be competing for playoffs at the absolute minimum. 
Elliot out of nowhere is very exciting. He’s been around the first team for the best team in the Country and arguably Europe. There’s no doubt he will be getting a lot of match time.

• Like 2