BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

On 16/10/2020 at 17:49, 1864roverite said:

Steptoe you have no idea either. Unless your his agent or a fellow player which you clearly are NOT! His quality in the ball cannot be questioned as when I have seen him play he stands way above others of his age 

Don’t I ? We will see. ?? 

3 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Told ya we needed anothet CB. Ayala has already picked up his inevitable injury. Watch Lenihan or Williams or both get theirs now and we are down to kids at the back.

Yup. Wharton looked really out of his depth yesterday.

Does anyone know if Douglas has got much pace on him? With Ayala and Johnson not being the quickest and the high line we play were going to need a bit of pace there.

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

Yup. Wharton looked really out of his depth yesterday.

Does anyone know if Douglas has got much pace on him? With Ayala and Johnson not being the quickest and the high line we play were going to need a bit of pace there.

The comments at the time of his signing suggested that Douglas lacked pace. 

Evans has made a career of not picking out passes like that but playing safety 5 yard ones instead. Now he's getting very sloppy at even that, Johnson has now had  a season and a bit of learning '''''the rovers way' ie probably being told not to pick out these passes but play it safe.

Be criminal if they don't make the use of this lads talents but lets be honest it won't be the first time we've had a so called wonder kid wasted here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tomphil said:

Evans has made a career of not picking out passes like that but playing safety 5 yard ones instead. Now he's getting very sloppy at even that, Johnson has now had  a season and a bit of learning '''''the rovers way' ie probably being told not to pick out these passes but play it safe.

Be criminal if they don't make the use of this lads talents but lets be honest it won't be the first time we've had a so called wonder kid wasted here.

Which wonder kid have we wasted ?

Just now, philipl said:

Harrison Reed and who else?

None of the others have left Ewood and shone if you're being honest. 

Harper, Payne are another two, parent clubs were Prem clubs at the time and world away from where we were.

Our very own BB can surely be filed under that as well.

5 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Told ya we needed anothet CB. Ayala has already picked up his inevitable injury. Watch Lenihan or Williams or both get theirs now and we are down to kids at the back.

Worrying that because Wharton looked well out of his depth last night

2 hours ago, LDRover said:

Worrying that because Wharton looked well out of his depth last night

Did he? I thought he had very little to do. Played a few simple passes. And that's about it. Nothing to show he is the answer in Ayalas absence but harsh to say he looked out his depth.

• Like 1

• J*B unpinned this topic
23 hours ago, ben_the_beast said:

Did he? I thought he had very little to do. Played a few simple passes. And that's about it. Nothing to show he is the answer in Ayalas absence but harsh to say he looked out his depth.

Really? I'm generally a very forgiving judge of youth players but he played a number of horrendous balls out of the back and lacked the pace to recover.

To me it looks like Magliore is a much better better fit for our high line defence.

• Like 2