BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

I remember it as clear as day as I responded to the posts and we debated it.If you want to make out that you didn't say it that's fair enough, but I know you did say it like you say 99% of our signings and players are crap.Im not going back looking for posts from 3 years ago but I know and you know you said Dack was a crap signing and poor player 

• Moderation Lead
5 minutes ago, islander200 said:

I remember it as clear as day as I responded to the posts and we debated it.If you want to make out that you didn't say it that's fair enough, but I know you did say it like you say 99% of our signings and players are crap.Im not going back looking for posts from 3 years ago but I know and you know you said Dack was a crap signing and poor player 

To be fair, if you’re claiming he’s said said that and he’s saying he hasn’t- we are going to need some proof.....

• Like 1

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

I have to say that this personal attack is unwarranted and unacceptable.  Can you show me the 99% that you are on about again?

Or are you just going to throw baseless insults over.

I've been banned for less.

?

I can't find the 2017 Transfer thread.But those are some of your opinions on Dack even after he had more than proved himself here.

Calling for a ban? Childish.

There is absolutely nothing personal in my posts apart from calling you out on your ridiculous football opinions.

Just now, islander200 said:

No I won't be quiet.You know you said it.

You said 99% of our signings and existing players are crap.

Kaminski - Good

Nyambe - Good

Lenihan - Crap

Williams  -- ?

Douglas - lets.see

Evans - Crap

TRAV - Good

Johnson - Good at.times

Rothwell  - Good

ARMA - Good

Brereton - Crap

Gallagher - Crap

Trybull - Average

Elliot - not ours

99%?

9 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

This is a season where the average spend is 2m so far per club, so with the pandemic I think tbis is skewed a bit.  2m won't get him so whats the rush for club or player.?

I have no doubt that the player will play in this league or higher in the next season or two, I personally hope we do a deal with Donny and he sits while Trav and Joe go do the damage with the front lads.

I think that'd leave us a bit light in the defending stakes in central midfield.

Nick Powell moved for 5.25m from Crewe to Man U in 2012.

Assombalonga also moved for around 5m in 2014 to Forest who were in the Championship.

I don't think transfer prices have risen that much for league one players. I just think Dack was extra-ordinarily cheap at the price we paid.

15 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

I think its noticeable that he's never been out on loan.  My view is that nobody in league 1 or 2 would find a place for him in a rigid 442.  I'm not sure what his position is and that wouldn't attract lower league managers.  He should follow Mols to spain for some experience. 

I leave all the Buckley doubters this.

Screenshot_2020-11-11-14-46-36-534_com.twitter.android.jpg

6 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

Ha, thats when he was lazy and didnt work hard enough....that was adebate about Dack v Rothwell anyway....nothing to do with what you are claiming.

Can you post where i said he was a shit signing in 2017

Posted in April 2019.

Since that game he had half a season before being injured in December (?)

What changed in those 4 / 5 months that stopped him being "fat Bradley" and not as good as Ashley Fletcher? He was scoring goals and impacting games way before the first half of last season.

You've called Buckley crap a few times too, told us he'd be better served going out on loan to some low level club "in a rigid 4-4-2" (bit out dated for a player like Buckley...). What do you not see in him that others do? His weight of pass and first touch is excellent - his game management will come, with time, and so will his physicality and use of it. I don't see how Buckley will benefit from following Mols to some 4th tier side in Spain when he is getting minutes here...

I'm sure you also told us Mols was a better player than him. If Whiteman and Mols are better than Buckley then why is one getting bids from Hull and Barnsley, the other in the 4th tier of Spanish football, and the poor one raved about by almost everybody else?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Youre as bad as Joe for ignoring your own eyes

His own eyes would have told him Buckley created chances at the weekend.

Lovely ball on to Lenihans head for the opening goal, lovely ball in to Wharton only for him to hit the post.

Don't think Buckley hit one stray ball at the weekend.

Agreed he needs to start imposing himself in the games and needs to work on his upper body strength, but technically Buckley has it to to be a success.Not many if any in our squad who are as good a passer as him 

• Like 3

• Backroom
7 hours ago, islander200 said:

Where do I find the summer  transfer thread from 2017 then and IL quote the posts?

6 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

Can you post where i said he was a shit signing in 2017

Looks like the messageboard only seems to go back to 2018 as far as I can see.

Maybe it's been archived to free up space on a server or something.

Either way, right now, no one can prove anyone right or wrong. 

Out of interest Sparks what's your opinion on Dack now?

Some pretty disparaging comments there from last year. Obviously,  we don't know how he will bounce back from serious injury. But if he comes back to fitness exactly same as before, where do u place him in the current hierarchy? 

Best player? Definate name on teamsheet?  Squad player?