BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

Can't be many Rovers fans left able to follow the Partick Handbag it's almost like he knows we have his number. Doesn't want his groupies realizing he's 90% billy bullshit.

Never mind most of them will work it out eventually, wonder what name he uses on here these days......

• Like 1

Just now, tomphil said:

Can't be many Rovers fans left able to follow the Partick Handbag it's almost like he knows we have his number. Doesn't want his groupies realizing he's 90% billy bullshit.

Never mind most of them will work it out eventually, wonder what name he uses on here these days......

Its been a while but I always enjoy that thing that a sunderland fan wrote about all Nixons bullplop.

I'll dig it out later.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, unsall said:

No,TM has said we don’t have to sell Del Boy to fund a c/b but has to get others off the payroll to pay for others.

Just think for the first time in a while,and in difficult times, we are actually trying to address the defence,and paying fees,which JH has always said Venkys won’t do.

Just be careful with talk like that remember Tom Cairney not long ago ?

We need to get through the window before the boasts and i told you so's start otherwise Nyambe leaving for an undisclosed couple of mill or so at the death leaves egg on faces.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amo said:

Has he said that? I don't want to speak for him but I thought the point was Venky's have never invested much in defenders.

We've thrown millions away on strikers in the last decade but spent very little on defenders. Dann was probably the last one to command a decent fee, and even that was lower than reported.

No offence but your posts read like a spokesman from the club's PR team.

What he said they will NOT be paying transfer fees for a goalie and defender as they haven’t before, just saying it looks like this time they are. Not too difficult is it, and why the hell do my posts look like a spokesman for the PR team, folk can agree with the club sometimes and not always slagging the club off whatever they do.

Just His agent doing his job .. why wouldn’t he ... He’s been touting him in Turkey & Germany but Kipre wants to stay here ... 

Straight Transfers are hard these days in the world of online & Twitter ... 

He will do what’s best for him & his client .surprised he’s one of the last ones out the Wigan door to be fair ....Rovers should have kept it under wraps .... but then we would say no communication from them ... no win situation  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tomphil said:

Just be careful with talk like that remember Tom Cairney not long ago ?

We need to get through the window before the boasts and i told you so's start otherwise Nyambe leaving for an undisclosed couple of mill or so at the death leaves egg on faces.

Always said wait until the window shut and then decide if good or bad.

42 minutes ago, Damien said:

I’m banned by him... never spoken to him once! No idea why he banned me! 

He blocked me when I wasn't even winding him up.

He tweeted the Sunderland takeover had fallen through and literally within a few hours it was announced as completed, so I commented that he needed new sources in the north east. 

Sky have just reported that west Brom are closing in on him. Claims that the lure of prem football has beaten off other competitors.

:(

however Sharpe, despite confirming the West Brom interest, seems to believe there is still a chance. Can’t see it though 

Edited by TruRover

9 minutes ago, unleaded said:

Just His agent doing his job .. why wouldn’t he ... He’s been touting him in Turkey & Germany but Kipre wants to stay here ... 

Straight Transfers are hard these days in the world of online & Twitter ... 

He will do what’s best for him & his client .surprised he’s one of the last ones out the Wigan door to be fair ....Rovers should have kept it under wraps .... but then we would say no communication from them ... no win situation  

Club probably tried to. Difficult to do, if it's the player's agent starting shopping him around to premier league clubs.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, unsall said:

Yeah seen Mr Nixon’s comments difficult to compete against if true, anyway all I said is what you’ve always said we don’t invest in defenders with paying a transfer fee regardless of how we find it, just hoping they have finally decided we need to buy permanent defenders.

Me too. But I'll award credit when it actually happens and people are in the building, not when we are linked with people or try to sign them unsuccessfully.

• Like 1

If true.... that's another example of why you shouldn't wait 35 days into a transfer window to bid for the players you want.

Sometimes you don't have to be best looking girl at the bar, sometime you just happen to be the only girl at the bar... the closer you get to the end of a transfer window, the busier that bar gets.

... Rovers are pretty ugly.

Edited by Angry_Pirate
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Onto the back up plan. 

Sharpe said we were working on another deal but I haven't seen any links to anyone.

we need two. My understanding was that it was Kipre and someone else, not someone else as a backup if Kipre didn't happen 

• Like 1