BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

How much of CM's reputed 16 to 25 grand per week are Fleetwood paying i wonder ?

My guess would be not very much at all but i reckon Mowbray would prefer Charlie Bhoy well out the way.  Poor do all around leaves nothing to spend but still cheaper than paying him off i suppose.

3 minutes ago, Richard Oakley said:

So helping Fleetwood meet their FFP regulations has a higher priority than us meeting ours, does it? Our club needs to get its priorities straight.

Save 10% wages for a player we are never going to play until his would be contract with us expires or pay him 100% his wages just to sit around at the club trashing the morale of the club?

Which would you do?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, RovingRover said:

Save 10% wages for a player we are never going to play until his would be contract with us expires or pay him 100% his wages just to sit around at the club trashing the morale of the club?

Which would you do?

Yeah, why have him making waves at the club, he's obviously disaffected for what ever reason.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Assuming we are getting his wages off the books, could leave some more wiggle room for Ayala?

Although as we've shifted Graham, Smallwood, Samuel off the books, we should have had enough room anyway, i guess.

I very much doubt it. I was told he had already done a deal with a side in the Middle East so presumably mega money.

Just hope it isn't another case of free training facilities down at Brockhall 

Latest line from the telegraph is that Aston Villa could hold the key for us bringing in a better standard of player.

They in for King who Sharpe believes we have 20 percent sell on and they in for Martinez at Arsenal and if they sign him , Arsenal will look to bring in Raya as his replacement.Sharpe speculating we have a 15 % sell on clause

Just now, islander200 said:

Latest line from the telegraph is that Aston Villa could hold the key for us bringing in a better standard of player.

They in for King who Sharpe believes we have 20 percent sell on and they in for Martinez at Arsenal and if they sign him , Arsenal will look to bring in Raya as his replacement.Sharpe speculating we have a 15 % sell on clause

With the money, IMO, more likely saving V's having to cough up yet another £multi million share issue..............................!!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RovingRover said:

Which would you do?

Paying part of Mulgrew's contract, the lionshare, means we can't bring in another player or renegotiate contracts.I wanted Mulgrew's wages completely off the books and that doesn't mean paying for a player who isn't present.

Just now, Richard Oakley said:

Paying part of Mulgrew's contract, the lionshare, means we can't bring in another player or renegotiate contracts.I wanted Mulgrew's wages completely off the books and that doesn't mean paying for a player who isn't present.

Who on earth was going to come in and agree to sign Mulgrew on his current deal?You are living in a dream world if you thought that was going to happen.

The mistake was giving him the contract in the first place.Getting whatever we can out of  Fleetwood or another club is the best we can do 

• Like 5

LET have done a bit about our new signings and opening day fixtures: https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18706319.lack-new-signings-opening-day-nothing-new-rovers/

The stand out bit for me is:

Worst Part.PNG

What a sorry state of affairs that is in 3 and a half seasons, they are the only defenders that he has brought in. Only Tosin and Cunningham would be wanted back and there would be a big question mark over Cunninghams fitness.

Edited by davulsukur
  • Like 6

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, Jlee1984 said:

Mendez Laing just been released, Not a priority position but would be an upgrade to what we have

Good player but obviously done something very wrong for them to release him like that, he’s deleted his Instagram as well, got to be a police issue or drug test or worse 

Edited by Tom

1 hour ago, islander200 said:

Shows how badly we're managed. 

Sitting underneath the table, begging for scraps.

That money should be a boon, if those transfers happen, rather than dictating our transfer policy.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Shows how badly we're managed. 

Sitting underneath the table, begging for scraps.

That money should be a boon, if those transfers happen, rather than dictating our transfer policy.

More shame on the Telegraph if they're trying to spin the line that was the plan all along.