BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

Just now, JoeH said:

There's absolutely no evidence for this. Almost everything we can see and hear suggests that we stuck by our budgets and our morals, he went away and came slumping back after his other options fell away. I think WE played HIM like a fiddle tbh.

We've made him an improved offer. Where's your evidence for the 'budgets and morals' stuff?

24 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

the tweet for those that care?

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

We've made him an improved offer. Where's your evidence for the 'budgets and morals' stuff?

Have we. Nixon has made an off the cut comment to that effect but more reliable journalists that are local like Sharpe have said his Saudi deals have fallen through.

1 minute ago, JacknOry said:

Whats with the embarrassed emoji's?

I guess he thinks 3 years is too many for a 29 year old (soon to be 30)

He might be right to be fair but you never know how these things will pan out. I doubt we would be signing him if the deal was 1 or 2 years

Edited by davulsukur

3 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Have we. Nixon has made an off the cut comment to that effect but more reliable journalists that are local like Sharpe have said his Saudi deals have fallen through.

Off the cut? He tweeted it before Sharpe mentioned it. Have you got a link to Sharpe saying the Saudi deal had fallen through? he just says it 'appears to have stalled' which means he's hasn't got a clue. Anyway, he says it's close.

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama
  • Like 1

Just now, davulsukur said:

Why, why do people ask Nixon if he thinks a player is decent? he knows nothing about his ability. 

This is the same bloke who described K**n as a gem.

And thought a 3 yr deal for Ayala was embarrassing.

Bloke is a clown. You are supposed to be running a live story on the transfer and you don't even know his age.

Fat fud.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tom said:

Did you really ‘reveal’ it Tombo or was it already coming out of twitter?

On 13/09/2020 at 18:14, RovingRover said:

Daniel Ayala might be back on.

Snag is he has been abroad so will need to quarantine.

Check the time and the date I posted the message and spend a little less time being obnoxious to strangers.

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, RovingRover said:

Check the time and the date I posted the message and spend a little less time being obnoxious to strangers.

Well that’s one option I suppose 

Ayala:

Positives - 

Proven championship experience. 

A centre back.

Decent age. At least a couple of years in him. 

Negatives

Big question marks about fitness. 

Bit of a reputation for chequered history.

Overall thoughts - solid transfer. Fairly pleased. Would I be so enthusiastic if we weren't so desperate, definitely not. But given that's the situation we are in, we really need defenders, and that it could be a lot worse, it's a pretty good deal for the club. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RovingRover said:

You're not a stranger here, we've seen the nonsense which you have posted on your previous account and have seen the hateful posts which you've made on your personal social media accounts. You're not welcome on this website.