BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

Just now, Tormund said:

Does Bennett know Manning?

I read a story that Greg Cunningham was his neighbour during their childhood. They used to play football in the garden together. I hope he’s put a good word in. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.lep.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/greg-cunningham-gets-better-childhood-friend-ryan-manning-prestons-win-qpr-671259%3famp

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BRFC_Polky said:

I read a story that Greg Cunningham was his neighbour during their childhood. They used to play football in the garden together. I hope he’s put a good word in. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.lep.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/greg-cunningham-gets-better-childhood-friend-ryan-manning-prestons-win-qpr-671259%3famp

Fingers crossed mate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

What JB says shouldn’t come as a shock to anyone. We are slow in everything we do, so the fact that Suhail is behind it isnt news to me. You’d expect Waggott to be able to hammer home the importance of understanding your customer base though, and if he hasn’t been able to do that yet then who will? 

Suhail has cast a dark shadow for a few years!

It may not seem congruent with the season ticket thread, but I only met Waggott once. He seemed reasonable and clued in. He certainly did not come across as the kind of chancer, previously appointed by our ...er custodians.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, J*B said:

I know it’s really fun to blame Swag, but he really isn’t the problem and will be retiring soon. Suhail is the problem, he slows everything down and despite being the most senior person at the club bar Venkys, has very little footballing knowledge. We’re better with Swag than without. 

Speaking of whom he hasn't been seen since two weeks before the March lock down allegedly.

• Backroom

Joe mentioned Ayala was done shortly before it was confirmed, I’ll always give people the benefit and assume the info is solid! 

Good news that it seems close either way 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Joe mentioned Ayala was done shortly before it was confirmed, I’ll always give people the benefit and assume the info is solid! 

Good news that it seems close either way 

Don’t know any names for this deal, but I’ve heard something is done. Not a clue who, or when, but all the rumoured names certainly get me excited!

3 hours ago, J*B said:

Direct quotes: 

Suhail is top dog. If you want change at the club... I’d advise turning the spotlight on the man who turns everything to shit.

Anyone who puts up with it for the cash is complicit.

Are you trying to say that the patronising quotes Waggott makes are handed to him in a script?

He’s a big boy and knows what he is doing.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Have you done analysis on Barry Douglas and Ryan Manning? Be interested to see.

I haven’t had chance. Had to put all the analysis on the back burner as work been so busy. Will definitely look into whoever arrives

13 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Bell's neither so 1 out of 2 ain't bad

14 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Still better than a left back that can’t go forward or defend 

Yeah, from what I have seen he could be our midfield answer. And cover for left back.

And sign another left back also and move Bell on.

• Like 1