BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

1 minute ago, Ewood Ace said:

How do you come to the conclusion? He'd never played a game in the Premiership when WBA signed him.

Class act, anyone can see that.  Thats why he's  a proper premier league goalie and perhaps a future england goalie.  Can you not see the difference in their gamea? And Sam is an Euxton lad too....??

Edited by Sparks Rover

Doesnt sound promising regarding player contracts. From the team last Saturday, Rankin Costello, Williams, Bell, all 3 midfielders and all 3 subs have a year left. The remaining 5 have 2 years left. Then with Armstrong and Lenihan, theres minimal power in that if they go into their last year and wed have to sell them if they didnt renew. Im not sure how many assets we actually have.

• Like 2

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

Class act, anyone can see that.  Thats why he's  a proper premier league goalie and perhaps a future england goalie.  Can you not see the difference in their gamea? And Sam is an Euxton lad too....??

He's hasn't looked it yet, so far in the Premiership he's let in 13 goals in 3 games. I wasn't a Raya fan and was pleased with £3 Million for him but equally I do not think that Johnstone is all that great either.

1 hour ago, Spankus Munky said:

Oh 8 games in the Premier League is Premier League Class pull the other one... And the evidence is all over google type "David Raya Arsenal bid" 100's of websites offering evidence Arsenal had bids for Raya. can you post evidence that Arsenal were never interested in Raya...

I am not trying to be annoying or anything but you CAN’T prove something thats negative.

Once at work, I was asked to prove a negative claim so my maneger told the other party to prove that they are not Mickey Mouse first. 

14 minutes ago, skous18 said:

I am not trying to be annoying or anything but you CAN’T prove something thats negative.

Once at work, I was asked to prove a negative claim so my maneger told the other party to prove that they are not Mickey Mouse first. 

I didn't ask him to prove anything, I asked for his evidence that Arsenal were not interested in Raya, evidence and proof are not the same thing.

• Like 1

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

I think Raya would be a Arsenal player if they were interested,  don't you?

No not at all, by the same logic Sancho should be a United player... he isn't though is he!

Messi publicly stated his desire to leave Barcelona... where is he again?

Edited by Spankus Munky
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Spankus Munky said:

I didn't ask him to prove anything, I asked for his evidence that Arsenal were not interested in Raya, evidence and proof are not the same thing.

Thought the purpose of evidence is to prove something. Sorry i am not fluent in English 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skous18 said:

Thought the purpose of evidence is to prove something. Sorry i am not fluent in English 

It is used to serve to prove/disprove an alleged "Fact" but evidence alone is not enough to prove/disprove anything, as evidence can be contradictory. But this is a transfer thread so lets not go off topic here and open a whole can of worms... ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spankus Munky said:

No not at all, by the same logic Sancho should be a United player... he isn't though is he!

Are you comparing the Sancho situation to.David Raya?.  There is evidence of multiple bids from utd.  Again, where is your evidence that Raya turned Arsenal down? Or that they even made a bid?

2 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Are you comparing the Sancho situation to.David Raya?.  There is evidence of multiple bids from utd.  Again, where is your evidence that Raya turned Arsenal down? Or that they even made a bid?

Again do a search on google the same people/publications reporting the bids for Sancho have reported the Arsenal bids for Raya. Stop being cantankerous. Nobody has said Raya turned Arsenal down however it has been widely reported Brentford turned down offers from Arsenal.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

But it hasn't tho. to put in place such an operation takes time and money. The operation only just started in the last 12 months and when we appointed Bruno Reis as our Chief European Scout to run the scouting Europe Operation. People like yourself expect instant results instead of understanding that this European Scouting Network is here for the long term future of the club. 

Sorry Chaddy, what experience in professional football do you have to have this opinion? 

Or is this just your opinion?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

Where is this evidence of multiple bids from Utd? So now the anti-Raya brigade are trying to say that this whole transfer saga was made up so that it fits their own opinions?