BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

I said he needed to pull rabbits out of the hat this season after the covid fiasco and blowing millions in other windows.  Looks like he's done that and reiterates what was said before he's another of those managers more suited to tight budgets than having a pocket full of funds.

Hope they all show their abilities now over the season and we are at least in with a shout of moving up from the middle of the division.

• Like 2

Right switch all the phones off at Ewood now, not having anyone coming in with last minute bids for our prized assets.

It's slightly premature to say so as they haven't even all played for us yet, but on paper at least, this has to be the best transfer window in a very, very long time.

Still walking a bit of a tightrope keeping Armstrong fit all season, although that worry eases slightly with Dack back playing (and hopefully scoring).

• Like 3

Early days, but in terms of proven quality and depth, this has to be our strongest squad since 2012. Our bench would walk into most teams.

Always best to judge at the end of the window but I had my doubts we’d do anything given the climate. Credit all round. I would have been content with Ayala, Dolan and Kaminski but the last two days have really kicked it up a notch.

• Like 1