Stuart

Summer Transfer Window

Just now, Norbert Rassragr said:

I'm a natural pessimist, so with no crowds generating income, another season in this division could end up a repeat of when Bowyer sold of Gestede and so on, and we end up getting the next Wes and Chris Brown.

Tbf ffp will have to be relaxed or half the league will fall under embargo

Just now, CD_93 said:

Pears undergoing medical.

So just Elliott and Bolasie to come and the Window will be sort of OK.

32 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

I do wonder if he might try to shift Bennett out the door if we can get a wide man as it will only push him further away from the team and he must be on a decent wage.

Bennett is out injured for at least a month.  Not sure who would want to sign him before January.  

Just now, Norbert Rassragr said:

I probably don't want to be disappointed, so I'm not expecting anything despite a good window and a good squad.

Gotta have some faith (in best Oddball voice from Kelly’s Heroes). I tell you what, I will pull you out of the doldrums now, and you can pull me up later, deal? lol 

If Pears is all we get now it's still a top notch window. Anything thereafter, a Harvey Elliott for example, is just pure bonus round territory. 

Edited by JoeH

1 minute ago, USA Rover said:

Bennett is out injured for at least a month.  Not sure who would want to sign him before January.  

His best position is mascot, and also filling in as attendance taker at training/chief tea maker.

Lovely lad, but should be on his way to Fleetwood with Charlie.

Edited by Fraserkirky

Well for once deadline day has been good and it’s been a marked change on here with hardly any bitching biting or abuse for once😂😂

Just now, 1864roverite said:

Well for once deadline day has been good and it’s been a marked change on here with hardly any bitching biting or abuse for once😂😂

sod off😉

3 minutes ago, JoeH said:

If Pears is all we get now it's still a top notch window. Anything thereafter, a Harvey Elliott for example, is just pure bonus round territory. 

It's been a great window for us, i'd love us to get another wide attacker in to avoid playing Gallagher there again

Just now, 1864roverite said:

Shame about the other 670 pages!

BLOODYHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm extremely excited about this transfer deadline day's dealings but I am starting to worry that Coventry are going to come in with that bid for Travis in the next 2 hours

I'd never have guessed the director of Blue Velvet and Twin Peaks was in the know about football transfer deals. Then again he is always odd and has quite random interests.

Edited by Norbert Rassragr

Well well we’ll get your hands in your pockets and get the season tickets bought, you might welcome the big discounts for next season😂😂