Stuart

Summer Transfer Window

This is a good window if it all happens. We gave gone from worrying about having proper  cover to who plays where. This signals a strong push with two new players  from promoted clubs, a class act from Liverpool, and an experienced goalie as cover and ability to push for a first team place. Plus hopefully none of our stars moving out. 

if we are going to make a push, this is the time. Integrating four players can be a challenge but it’s a good problem to have. 

Be patient, crack open a beer and relax" is what I'm being told.

Rich sharpe

2 minutes ago, A Northern Horde... said:

Very encouraging signings...have the Punatics finally decided their baby needs looking after?

Very harsh. You can't really accuse the owners of not backing Mowbray since he's been here.

Following relegation to League 1, no high earners sold, Dack and numerous signings in, Armstrong in on loan in Jan to seal the deal.

1st season back, £7m on BB, £3m on AA. Numerous other loans. No pressure to sell.

2nd season back £5m on Gallagher numerous other loans. No pressure to sell.

Middle of a pandemic, Ayala will be on big money by our standards, numerous other players in, no pressure to sell.

We just need Mowbray to perform a lot better than he's done since we were promoted now. 

Bad business getting Harvey Elliott in my eyes massive wage and he has an even bigger attitude problem bad business 

most pleasing we`ve got a pretty decent left back and a great bonus we`ve got the lad from liverpool,though can`t think why we`ve got or going to get another goalkeeper,are they paying ben benson piece work!!!,the pressure is on tony now to get a decent run at the play offs,he now  has the tools to do it imo

Just now, Steptoe87 said:

Bad business getting Harvey Elliott in my eyes massive wage and he has an even bigger attitude problem bad business 

Steptoe name not a coincidence.

1 minute ago, Steptoe87 said:

he`s on loan and how do you know about his bad attitude??

2 minutes ago, Steptoe87 said:

The kid is 17.

Hair is a joke but not aware of any other problems with him. At least the hair made me remember him from when he came on for Liverpool.

7 minutes ago, Steptoe87 said:

If his attitude was that bad he would not entertain joining a Championship club on loan.

9 minutes ago, Steptoe87 said:

Utter rubbish. You don’t know what he earns or anything about him. Turn it in.

11 minutes ago, Steptoe87 said:

Liverpool supporting mate: "Bit of a lad, hell of a player".

1 minute ago, Paul Mani said:

You will be surprised 🤫

Well Tony....I have been one of your most fierce critics. This window looks like it’s been the best in years.....you have cracking pegs already at the club....and this week some very exciting new pegs have arrived. All you need to do is put them in the right holes ...... if you can....we will all be with you !

Edited by Dolly blue

9 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Your attitude towards other people’s opinions sticks.

11 minutes ago, martonrover said:

If his attitude was that bad he would not entertain joining a Championship club on loan.

mowbray loves a good attitude,pretty sure he`s done his research or elliot  would`nt be here

Brilliant window. Look at the squad. So many “good” problems to have. The competition for places is insane and that’s before Travis and Dack come back. Elliott is a huge bonus. That move will turn heads.

I wasn’t emotionally ready for this. I was prepared for a reserve goalkeeper. 

7 minutes ago, Steptoe87 said:

You will be surprised 🤫

Steptoe you have no idea either. Unless your his agent or a fellow player which you clearly are NOT! His quality in the ball cannot be questioned as when I have seen him play he stands way above others of his age 

Surreal stuff today. No idea what’s going on. The manager must head the squad he wants now. Over to Tonebola

Where is Bolasie?

Turns out we were never serious and Warnock is not all that enthusiastic at Boro either.

Meanwhilst Josh King is having a good old moan at Bournemouth.

5 minutes ago, Traviscon said:

Pears has signed for 4 years. 

eastham,hilton and fisher must be pretty p****d off,not a snowballs chance in hell of them ever playing first team football here,good transfer window but this goalkeeper situation is frankly silly,you don`t need six goalkeepers on the books

10 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Your attitude towards other people’s opinions sticks.

I honestly couldnt care less what you think. You’re probably pissed off you’ve nothing to moan about too 👍🏼

Edited by Paul Mani