BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

In the last 4 games we’ve conceded 9 and scored 2. If you’re not concerned then you’re lying. Wouldn’t mind betting that will be 10+ come full time too.

It amazes me how as a former centre back, how much Mowbray ignores the defence as a manager.

• Like 7

Just now, WacoRover said:

So, we’re winning possession at HT, is that the first thing TM says in the dressing room? 

Is that the only thing he says in the dressing room?

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Why can't Chapman have a run of 5 or 6 games out on the right.  Can't do any worse than Gallagher or Samuel.  I just don't get it.

He can't even get on the bench, nevermind the pitch.

I hate this 3 striker formation that Mowbray persists with. Maybe if the strikers were any good it would be okay but as it stands we consistently play with 2 wide strikers that are ineffective. Can’t score, can’t create, can’t defend. 

Feels like we’re playing with 9 men every week.

What’s the point of having 3 strikers if your creative force in the middle consists of ... Travis and Johnson.

• Like 2

JRC having a good game. Most of the players are to be honest. Samuel has cocked up twice and poor Ryan should have scored early on. Walton at fault for their 1st goal. This is a better effort than the Leeds one but not by much.