BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

What has he done to warrant a place in ahead of Nyambe? ?

Nothing whatsoever but typical Mowbray.

Would prefer Davenport instead of Johnson and Brereton alongside Armstrong as well but of course if we win TM is a genius.

?

• Like 1

I cant believe what I am seeing

Gallagher, Nyambe, Holtby and Davenport should all be starting, and he has left out Rothwell, our most dangerous player when he came on against the top team in the league on Sat. Unreal.

Edited by Fraserkirky
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

I watched the clip on Millwall Hooliganism. I don’t think there is any way here in U.S. they could segregate crowds like y’all do. There are still some ugly episodes that takes place.

who has the worst crowds today- I’ve read Forest, WHU, & of course Millwall. Everybody can have a few rotten fans. 

Burnley

Just now, Cherry Blue said:

Please someone explain why Nyambe is on the bench :wub:

We never know the full story. Maybe Nyambe is carrying a slight injury and Tony doesn't want him to start. Who knows? At least Bennett is at RIGHT back.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

I cant believe what I am seeing

Gallagher, Nyambe, Holtby and Davenport should all be starting, and he has left out Rothwell, our most dangerous player when he came on against the top team in the league on Sat. Unreal.

Mowbrays a strong believer in giving good performers and form players starts....... NOT

1 minute ago, bazza said:

We never know the full story. Maybe Nyambe is carrying a slight injury and Tony doesn't want him to start. Who knows? At least Bennett is at RIGHT back.

Cue Millwall targeting that area of the pitch to attack. :rolleyes: 

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

tony is undoubtedly a nice fellow but im`e struggling to respect his management,this will be a bore draw of unepic proportions

We call him Tony Slowbray in this house, slow football, slow to react to anything, slow subs, slow accent, slow to change or read what the opposition is doing etc

• Like 1

Just now, Scotland1 said:

We call him Tony Slowbray in this house, slow football, slow to react to anything, slow subs, slow accent, slow to change or read what the opposition is doing etc

Slow boring thick dinosaur.