BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Went on the old den in the late 1970. 1-1 draw John waddington missed a pen. Thunder storm brew up mid way through second half when things were getting spicy. Fan belt went missing from car during the match. Scariest ground I've been on. On the Monday following the game there was a panorama documentary about millwall.

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

tony`s wife likes him,he walks the mowbray dog and washes tony`s car,he certainly is`nt in the side for footballing reasons

Nah.

Often the most obvious explanation is usually correct. So it seems clear to me that Tony being fond of choccy biccies was caught romancing some sort of Victoria sponge American pie style. Bennett seeing this filmed him on his phone and is using it as a way of leveraging himself into the team as captain.

Obvious really  

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Tugay-is-God said:

Presuming that Nyambe's carrying a bit of a knock, who would be everyone's other suggestion at right back then? Considering that Bennett is clearly Bradley Orr reincarnated to many on here. 

Bring back Mulgrew into the back four then at right back Tosin? JRC? 

But there’s been no chat about an injury to Nyambe, so why presume that? 
Bennett gets mugged off time and again at full back, so much so that it’s embarrassing.

• Like 3

• Backroom
Just now, Fraserkirky said:

These refs have it in for us. That’s a farcical yellow as well

A fussier ref could have given a red, overran the ball and overstretched and landed on the ankle 

Other refs wouldn’t have given a free kick mind 

Just now, K-Hod said:

But there’s been no chat about an injury to Nyambe, so why presume that? 
Bennett gets mugged off time and again at full back, so much so that it’s embarrassing.

He has a history of hamstring problems, was taken off midway through the game on the weekend, has been first choice for most of the season, the LT journo mentioned he probably has a knock. 

I feel like it's not exactly a baseless presumption. 

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Logged into Rovers.co.uk and it's asking me for my promo code again which I have no idea what it is.

Not happy.

Anyone else had/having the same problem?

Nope. But you've probably still got the email or whatever with it?