BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• Backroom

Mogga in the paper ‘it’s done and dusted and under the carpet with Brereton’

Mowbray today, uses everyone possible expect Brereton 

• Like 7

The games not finished but we are back to a slightly worse 1980s team. An average old lag manager surrounded by a group of old lag players. A sprinkling of youth players who 15 years ago would have got nowhere near the team. Add to that the loaners that previously we never needed. It’s really just very depressing with no light at the end of the tunnel. Our only chance would be a great manager but this ones going nowhere.

• Like 4

Just now, Boroblue said:

The games not finished but we are back to a slightly worse 1980s team. An average old lag manager surrounded by a group of old lag players. A sprinkling of youth players who 15 years ago would have got nowhere near the team. Add to that the loaners that previously we never needed. It’s really just very depressing with no light at the end of the tunnel. Our only chance would be a great manager but this ones going nowhere.

saxton was a far better manager than mowbray,he did`nt have £70000 to spend let alone 7 million and he built a side that bloody attacked

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, tomphil said:

That's because they aren't sadly.  One has the potential to be a battering ram workhorse the other a lge one squad player

Indeed.

Jordan Rhodes would have anticipated - and scored from - that Rothwell pass with his eyes closed.

• Like 3

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Points deduction aside, I wouldn't bet against Wigan finishing above us.

If they finish above us I think they’ll have enough points that the deduction will apply next season.

Apart from the odd tidy touch, what does Rankin-Costello offer? Probably more of a question for someone who has watched our u23 games, because I know he's had some good reviews at that level. I just don't see what we're getting with him. I appreciate he's being played out of position.

Just now, Boroblue said:

Think anyone else people would be skeptical but Johnno I could see everyone getting behind him, I’ve seen clips and heard bits behind closed doors and he looks every bit the boss. Isn’t he well in with the NI set up too? 

Non Rovers people on twitter scratching heads at the formation now saying 4222  The guy is unreal it's one long experiment to try and accommodate/justify his players

Ridiculous. If you're going to experiment now do it with a team starting with the kids.

• Like 3

Just now, RoverKyle said:

Apart from the odd tidy touch, what does Rankin-Costello offer? Probably more of a question for someone who has watched our u23 games, because I know he's had some good reviews at that level. I just don't see what we're getting with him. I appreciate he's being played out of position.

I've only seen him play for the firsts, but it's clear he's got a good pass on him and he has vision.

Both of these are obviously stifled by playing at LB.

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

the deduction is this season unless they finish bottom 3 naturally which is impossible.

Is that right? What a con. I thought that loophole had been closed when Leeds conned the authorities years ago.

Just now, Stuart said:

Is that right? What a con. I thought that loophole had been closed when Leeds conned the authorities years ago.

I agree with it, if a team is going down anyway, then they should be punished the season after, it's like when people are given a 6 month driving ban, concurrent to a 12 month one already imposed, you aren't really being punished.