BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

Is that right? What a con. I thought that loophole had been closed when Leeds conned the authorities years ago.

I was under the impression that if they finish more than 12 clear of bottom 3 it will be next season, if not it'll be this season. Who knows though with the EFL.

• Like 1

Just now, AAK said:

I agree with it, if a team is going down anyway, then they should be punished the season after, it's like when people are given a 6 month driving ban, concurrent to a 12 month one already imposed, you aren't really being punished.

If Wigan are 13 points from safety then they receive zero punishment at all. They effectively get away with cheating.

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

Glad Cardiff won so we can't gloss over how we were "unlucky" tonight.

Absolute miles off Tony's latter "70 points" target or his former "challenging for the play offs" target.

Failure.

Still need a point to over take last seasons points total.

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

Glad Cardiff won so we can't gloss over how we were "unlucky" tonight.

Absolute miles off Tony's latter "70 points" target or his former "challenging for the play offs" target.

Failure.

I'm amazed how this lot have got to such a late stage in the season and still being in with a shout of the play offs, they are a woeful side.

• Like 2

• Backroom
Just now, AAK said:

I'm amazed how this lot have got to such a late stage in the season and still being in with a shout of the play offs, they are a woeful side.

It's a woeful division. 

• Like 2

Just now, Stuart said:

If Wigan are 13 points from safety then they receive zero punishment at all. They effectively get away with cheating.

So you are looking at it from that point of view, didn't think you meant it that way, hmmm interesting point I suppose. Then again it is set at 12 and they've managed to gain so many points then they have fairly stayed up, but I see your point, it will have at least worried them, but again I take your point.

• Like 1

Just now, Tugay-is-God said:

Did they cheat though? I thought the club itself had been cheated by these shyster businessmen?

The owners are the club. (See Venkys)

Going into admin is a chance to clear their debts on the cheap.