BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, AAK said:

So you are looking at it from that point of view, didn't think you meant it that way, hmmm interesting point I suppose. Then again it is set at 12 and they've managed to gain so many points then they have fairly stayed up, but I see your point, it will have at least worried them, but again I take your point.

The punishment is 12 points.

The punishment is not relegation.

When it's our turn we will hope we can chalk up 13 points.

• Like 1

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

The punishment is 12 points.

The punishment is not relegation.

When it's our turn we will hope we can chalk up 13 points.

which is what I am saying in reply to Stuart, I have no problem with it.

Edited by AAK
  • Like 1

• Backroom

Pathetic performance. The manager's selections and tactics tonight were an absolute joke. I really don't want to see any more of this 'progress'. I've had enough of these no-show performances and nonsense decisions. How many games this season have we played well for the entire match? It's always one bad half one good half, or more often one bad half and one average half. It's been the same since League 1. I'm just done with it, and done with Mowbray.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, RoverKyle said:

Apart from the odd tidy touch, what does Rankin-Costello offer? Probably more of a question for someone who has watched our u23 games, because I know he's had some good reviews at that level. I just don't see what we're getting with him. I appreciate he's being played out of position.

Best Rovers player today..

• Like 1

Just now, tomphil said:

Limp dicks the lot of them starting in the dugout.

Cast iron guarantee if his back was against the wall they'd have steamed out the blocs and won that 3-1 or something.

Zero urgency zero ambition starting from the manager who's trading on a transition to possession football whilst doing just enough to keep his mates in wages.

Holiday camp mentality.

Agree. Is any of our our of contract players better Tham our youngsters.

Rowett is a competent manager.

• Like 1

Just now, Trinidad Rover said:

Yet another woeful performance in a game where you’d think they would be up for it. I just don’t think TM has this group motivated.

Summed up for me by footage at the end of a Bradley Johnson laughing and joking with their subs. 

Big changes needed in staff and players. 

Now thats just a mentality that says that Johnson gave up on the playoffs a long time ago. 

• Like 3