BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

It’s why I don’t bet. Thought we’d get leathered at Cardiff, didn’t pay me ten quid. Paid to watch this shite instead! I’ve wasted a fiver so far. Fuck, surely they can’t be any worse this half....although having said that, we have Tony’s pick and mix to come. Show some pride for the shirt boys!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, johnradfordsubbuteo said:

It's 2 bald men fighting over a comb again. Futile. Millwall have no chance of going up and to be seemingly inferior to them is galling.

How have they got no chance when they could be in 6th by the end of tonight with just two games left? Yes they're worse than the other playoff sides, but the playoffs are a lottery.

• Backroom

Whilst there has been progress in rebuilding the team into a mid-table prospect, as it was before our relegation season, I see little progress in regards to our style of play (still have no idea what this is) or building the squad itself to improve upon where we are. Our two big money signings are being kept out of the team by soon-to-be 35 year old DG and Dominic Samuel for goodness sake. 

It would be churlish to disregard the good TM has done during his time here, but I don't believe he has what it takes to push us beyond this point. My concern is that once our better players leave and/or retire that we are going to seriously pay the price for Mowbray's missteps in the transfer market and his inability to generate a consistent pattern of play. 

• Like 4

Very poor half, though I don't really need to tell anyone that.

Not at all surprised to see the possession stats are heavily in our favour whilst we are losing again. I'll do another statistical analysis of that at some point if I can be arsed, like the one I did back in November or whenever it was that clearly showed we do worse when we control possession like Tony wants. I suspect the picture won't have changed.

9 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

2 outcomes to this game :-

1. Mowbray sorts this complete shit out at HT and we win this must win game.

2. Mowbray doesn't, we lose with a wimper and he walks 10pm.

Or the highly likely 3rd option. Nothing changes everyone happy picking up a decent wage under no pressure nothing changes and we limp on towards next season. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Watching Rovers is like a Beckett play. Hopeless and pointless. Still, I will have to endure the 2nd half with Estragon, Pozzo and Godot...unless, of course, Mowbray decides to bring them on. Hell, he has paid millions for worse!

Don't forget Godot never actually turned up... Oh, I see what you mean.

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

Thought we’d get leathered at Cardiff, didn’t pay me ten quid. Paid to watch this shite instead!

Snap!

I'm thinking we haven't distributed our funds wisely.

The Rovers way i suppose. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, Ewood Ace said:

Surely the last that we will ever see of Graham and Samuel.

One week later

Rovers are delighted to announce contract extensions for Danny Graham and Dominic Samuel.

• Like 2