BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Reading at Home

Travis is a young player this is what happens but thankfully it means nothing. These are the best games to learn in that's why the other youngsters should always be in.

Hopefully he cuts that shit out next season otherwise Bennett will be shoehorned into his slot like a shot.

The subs haven't helped.

Unless he was injured, can't see the point in bringing BB off when he was playing well.

Smacks of just giving everyone a few minutes to keep them happy.

There's even been a rare sighting of the lesser spotted Harry Chapman now. Guess it'll be his only outing until Christmas unless he scores three in the last ten minutes.

Lack of ambition these days  - What about the last decade? As regards next season, for the first time in more than fifty years I really don't think I will give a toss. Or even a quarter of a toss.

4 minutes ago, Doogs said:

Why am I not surprised we have let 3 in...A whole newback 4 needed...We will be in trouble next season. A lack of ambition at Ewood these days...