BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Reading at Home

Just now, neophox said:

Entertaining game but quite clear we need new defenders. Lenihan has been poor today. Davenport not at the races. 

Defenders are coming. Have been for 7 transfer windows. Just need a little patience. Plus with the much ballyhooed European scouting network it’s a done deal this summer. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, bluebruce said:

Almost glad our season was already over cos I can only imagine the stress of watching this otherwise! 

It wouldn't have been like this, for sure. Likely a drab 0-0 with Reading more likely to nick one than us.

• Like 1

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Lot of goals about today apart from in most of  the games with anything riding on them.  Real end of season affairs.

What might have been with a half decent manager in charge.

And a goalkeeper.

And a board. And a CEO. And a plan. And an owner. And.... Ooh, I can't go on.

• Like 6

Well done Tony Mowbray. We wanted to see the youngsters and he let us see some.

I was delighted to see how well we were playing towards the end. Glad to see Chapman has improved since I last saw him. The youngsters seemed to enjoy playing together and gave us a glimpse of what we can expect next season. Jack Vale looks good.

Bring 'em on Tony. the future is bright with these lads.

• Like 6

Plenty of talking points in that game. Carter looks more than ready, shame for Vale hitting the bar, and Nyambe showed his Premier League qualities in the 90th minute with a hospital pass to Lenihan immediately followed by standing by gormlessly watching a ball that was never going to go out.

• Like 2

Just now, bazza said:

Well done Tony Mowbray. We wanted to see the youngsters and he let us see some.

I was delighted to see how well we were playing towards the end. Glad to see Chapman has improved since I last saw him. The youngsters seemed to enjoy playing together and gave us a glimpse of what we can expect next season. Jack Vale looks good.

Bring 'em on Tony. the future is bright with these lads.

mate,you don`t get down to ewood much then!!!!!!!!????