Rothwell man of the match, calling now

26 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

The fact that our formation is so unclear at this stage shows the confusion and lack of progress that Mowbray has made tactically in the last few months. No one knows what they are doing.

For me, the main youngsters that should be played should have been the ones for whom are closest and most likely to be first team contenders in their natural position.

For example, Rankin Costello should have started the last 2 games wide left. Downing is still in the squad so presuming that he might be knocking around next year. So stick him at left back. If not, put Thompson in. Chapman wide right. We have no competent wingers who have established themselves, put them 2 there and see what they can do in 2 starts.

Likewise, Davenport has impressed in cameos, why on earth has Johnson been picked over him? What can be learnt there?

I don't see the problem with the formation personally. We have a number of different options and I see that a bonus. You dont. 

Is Still Downing going to be our next season? who knows? But he isn't a left back either. Rankin Costello has done very well there. 

We don't play with wingers under Mowbray. You even accept this point last night. 

I would have like to see Davenport in place of Johnson

14 minutes ago, Tugay's Right Foot said:

Wonder why can’t Lewis Thompson be included as a natural LB. great to see Carter starting. Would have started Davenport and at least put Hilton on the bench

Can't Mowbray doesn't think he is ready for 1st team. wants to loan him out. 

That's what he told someone at the supporters consultation meeting 

Brereton 😄👍

Ha!

31 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Wigan win so level at 60.

Games aren’t over until the final whistle blows 😜

Loves an end of season goal does our Ben!

More pleased with Ben's composure for the goal ...Took it well

Sponsor

Big Ben now running at 3.5 million pounds per goal!

Arma