BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ep 133 - The Man In The Middle

2 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

@arbitro

Tony I've just realised that you didn't tell the fantastic 'season ticket in the pocket' story (unless I'd switched off when you told it). Are you saving that one for the after dinner circuit ?

There simply wasn't time Andy. Maybe one for another day ??.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Good job all round. A really good listen. Thanks for the insights into the life of a referee. Especially the Rovers connections.  The Ronnie Moore story is class especially as I live in the area. A local hero and acknowledged nutter. Still looking for a job in football in the local paper recently. Hope you had a twitter response from him. For arbitro, climbing that far in a short space of time is impressive especially as the system  is so competitive..and you tell a good story. Enjoyed the podcast a lot. Thanks. 

• Like 1

• Herbie6590 unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Claytons Left Boot said:

Just found this on a Facebook football site. No info, just the photo. A bit of Googling and I think it is Roy Keane’s testimonial v Celtic in 2006. Keane played one half for each team. United won 1-0 in front of over 69k. 

Question is, is that you Tony, closest to Ryan Giggs?

896A2B52-6700-49E8-9EE8-85960882F903.jpeg

Good spot Mark. 

• Like 1