BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Luton Town away

1 minute ago, philipl said:

This is crazy.

A game when he could be forgiven for experimentation, Mowbray throws on the most attacking XI he can with all players having obvious roles to play.

Luton because of Wigan might be tempted to play it cagey for a draw.

It's the same team as last game!

1 minute ago, Parsonblue said:

Under-18 goalkeeper.  I think Fisher is ineligible because of various loans and Hilton may be on furlough or injured.

But we extended contracts for Hart and Smallwood - IMO, utter incompetent madness if that's why the reason for Hilton's exclusion.

• Like 2

On 21/07/2020 at 11:56, chaddyrovers said:

I seen him playing for under 23's and hes being sulking and uninterested at times. Chapman should be showing the right attitude all.the time. 

I would bring him of the bench and start the same team. Why change a front four that played so well together in our final game? Just crazy to do so

Only just catching up on this thread.

The thing with Chapman is he is different. Has a different skill set than the other attackers.

Last game and this game is irrelevant, but in those Barnsley and Wigan games when we we're piss poor, I'd rather have had some minutes of Chapman at the end than keep flipping up front between Samuel, Graham, Brereton, Gallagher. None of those are going to create you anything themselves.

Having Chapman on the bench as a bit of something different would be imaginative. Dropping Gallagher and Brereton because they were poor at Wigan, then bringing them on to try and change the game a few days later at Barnsley, is unimaginative as a manager.

17 minutes ago, philipl said:

This is crazy.

A game when he could be forgiven for experimentation, Mowbray throws on the most attacking XI he can with all players having obvious roles to play.

Luton because of Wigan might be tempted to play it cagey for a draw.

A bit odd but the team sheet was up a good 50 mins before KOff too. 

Looking forward to seeing Pelly Ruddock and Harry Cornick tonight 

Edited by Scotland1

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

A bit odd but the team sheet was up a good 50 mins before KOff too. 

Just now, Hasta said:

It's always up 50 minutes before kick off.

I don't wanna be Mr Statto, but on the whole every teamsheet is up exactly 60 mins before kickoff..... for every club......Worldwide.

The twitter pages will have it listed almost to the min.

How do I know this? A massive gambling habit. ?

There's nowt like waiting to see if the star striker is going to playing.......... for a Paraguay Primera Division relegation battle. ??

• Like 7

Just now, Silas said:

I don't wanna be Mr Statto, but on the whole every teamsheet is up exactly 60 mins before kickoff..... for every club......Worldwide.

The twitter pages will have it listed almost to the min.

How do I know this? A massive gambling habit. ?

There's nowt like waiting to see if the star striker is going to playing.......... for a Paraguay Primera Division relegation battle. ??

Cheers Silas! 

It just is me then! Is there a rule on when team sheets have to be handed to the ref? 

• Backroom
Just now, Scotland1 said:

Cheers Silas! 

It just is me then! Is there a rule on when team sheets have to be handed to the ref? 

Same timing i'm guessing.

Hence it goes public.

But one of the posters more involved with the sport may put me right.