BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Luton Town away

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

Swansea score again to go into the playoffs. Incredible night of football this. Mad

Agreed.

Us apart it is superb.

Barnsley scored at Brentford to stay up now.

What must you be thinking if you're a Forest fan?

Nicer problems to have I guess.

Just now, Inglorious basturk said:

Two welsh clubs ? I used to have a soft spot for forest as went to uni there but now I hate them 

Aye, them and Cardiff in the play offs as it stands. Forest have had a shocker since the restart, they were well in the driving seat for 5th let alone 6th.

Im In no rush to come back and support them, they have in no way done  anything to suggest they are on anything but easy street .

mowbray  is a career bottler and all the players are scared of promotion as they are all too shit to make it 

About right.

1 minute ago, Steptoe87 said:

Bennett on for Rothwell ? embarrassing Mowbray all over. Buckley is weak as piss Davenport just runs about like a headless chicken. Getting beat 3-2 put a winger on 1 cross last game we got a goal 

Agree except I think Buckley has looked good tonight. Finally starting to see what he has about him.

Davenport has been dire. Very disappointed as I've wanted him to get starts. If he has been training like this I can see why he hasn't had them.

Two welsh clubs ? I used to have a soft spot for forest as went to uni there but now I hate them 

The annoying thing is neither looked that good and both started at the restart in a similar place to us (U think). That they've got playoffs and we faded away is so frustrating.