BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Luton Town away

6 minutes ago, Steptoe87 said:

He looks like he has lost the plot no emotion or encouragement at all from him looks like he is waiting for a bus or train to come. His decisions are shocking and predictable

An embarrassment of a club. 

Taking the piss out of the fans with the iFollow/Season ticket refund. Maggot/Mowbray on easy street.

The Indians won't do anything. 

Can't wait till mowbray fucks off. No passion, no ideas. 

• Like 7

Brereton played well again and great finish from Gallagher. Big problem with Hayden today after a good debut was easy to spot, he did the simple things really well against reading today he took too long on the ball and wasn’t playing safe then he got done a few times which knocked his confidence. Manager should have told him keep it simple. Midfield shape still god awful as well. I hope Buckley plays more next season he has a real footballing brain and as a technical player is levels above most of the dross in the squad.

• Like 3

I must say I enjoyed the last 15 mins of route 1 a lot more than I did what came before.

Walton - hilarious his last act was let a dribbler through his legs. Bye.

Nyambe - A lot less effective when not muscling past players

Lenihan - no new news

Carter - he’ll learn from that

R-C - no left foot so not sure where he will best fit.

Rothwell - star in the middle third, near hopeless in the final third.

Johnson - bad signing

Travis - Savage MkII

Holtby - really disappointing signing given his pedigree

Brereton - most dangerous player in first half

Armstrong - needs to cut out these invisible games to get a good move

Gally - big pansy but a good finish

DG - thanks for the last 4 years.

Buckley - impressive 2nd half. Could be a big player for us at this rate

Mowbray: out of ideas, out of time.

• Like 7

Well done David Lowe kicking of with Nathan Jones was right. 

their diving or staying down actually like they were injured like Matthew Pearson, time wasting or even getting of the multi ball system when we scored our second goal was a disgrace. 

Nothing to play for against a team fighting for their lives. It was always going to be a home win. Delighted for Luton and Barnsley both staying up, massive achievement for both of them. And a big up yours to all those Wigan fans who tweeted vile things to Dacky when he did his injury, I do have sympathy for the better half of Wigan’s support though, they don’t deserve to see there club go down.... I don’t want to say it because I said the same at the end of last season but I’ll say it again, a massive summer was transfer window coming up.... A respectable 11th placed finish for us which with our squad I don’t see as being an underachievement at all, am I filled with optimism going in to next season though? No. Do I trust Mowbray to recruit well this summer? No. Don’t really know what to think right now. ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well done David Lowe kicking of with Nathan Jones was right. 

their diving or staying down actually like they were injured like Matthew Pearson, time wasting or even getting of the multi ball system when we scored our second goal was a disgrace. 

We can focus on that or realise that we are stagnating and totally confused on the pitch.

Wed have done the same had we been in their position.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Luton manager celebrated down the touchline.

Some foppish looking bloke in a Rovers training top tried to start a fight - no idea why. 

7 minutes ago, Stuart said:

David Lowe threw his handbag at Nathan Jones.

Cheers both. Can understand him to be fair, they were acting like absolute tossers the more time went on, if we had anything riding on tonight I probably would have gotten wound up by it. Suppose it makes a nice contrast from our permanently-seated, silent manager.

Just now, Butty said:

Nothing to play for against a team fighting for their lives. It was always going to be a home win. Delighted for Luton and Barnsley both staying up, massive achievement for both of them. And a big up yours to all those Wigan fans who tweeted vile things to Dacky when he did his injury, I do have sympathy for the better half of Wigan’s support though, they don’t deserve to see there club go down.... I don’t want to say it because I said the same at the end of last season but I’ll say it again, a massive summer was transfer window coming up.... A respectable 11th placed finish for us which with our squad I don’t see as being an underachievement at all, am I filled with optimism going in to next season though? No. Do I trust Mowbray to recruit well this summer? No. Don’t really know what to think right now. ?

considering we bottled every chance we had of getting into the play offs,im`e pretty ***** off tbh

• Like 5

Just now, roversfan99 said:

We can focus on that or realise that we are stagnating and totally confused on the pitch.

Wed have done the same had we been in their position.

Where you saying that the players look confused on the pitch after 25 minutes tonight? Or on Saturday when we were winning 3-1 or won the game 4-3. 

Totally agree simongarnerisgod no passion at all, always sideways or back, until last 15 mins when we did a kind of route one, too many players not playing as a team,, plenty of individual talent but no end product, that is down to the management, no team wins anythiong when its changed week after week, settled teams win matches, oh and too many favorites, but not calling anyone out, they did the job to get us back into the championship and tried this season, for quite a few a season too much.

Not bothered about the result it was always going to be a big ask i was more concerned with getting some young players in these last 2.  They've done that so no complaints on that score but as things stand i really can't be arsed with next season already and more of the same shooting ourselves in the foot water treading. 

Hopefully he'll get something to work with budget wise but even if so he won't rebuild he'll just rehash, same episode but maybe a few different characters.  

Other side of the coin things could be about to get very challenging indeed and if so i fully expect a relegation fight. A Hull fan said to me tonight that right now he'd love Venkys and TM at their place, understandably. I simply replied but us with Venkys and Mowbray could well be just 12 months behind you there's been that many similarities.  At that point he said fair point we could well be swapping places this time next season !!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GHR said:

Cheers both. Can understand him to be fair, they were acting like absolute tossers the more time went on, if we had anything riding on tonight I probably would have gotten wound up by it. Suppose it makes a nice contrast from our permanently-seated, silent manager.

More passion than the manager!

More fight in him than the players!

Yet it was just so embarrassingly cringeworthy.

”If you hadn’t have hid those balls we’d have got at least a draw there in our fight for... 10th”, Lowe raged! (Probably).

Where was this frustration when we lost against Wigan and Barnsley? Oh yes, of course, they weren’t ‘must win’ games. Erm... unlike this one.

• Like 4