BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Luton Town away

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Do we get points for being in the lead now? Maybe we will get in the play offs.

The question was a straight forward one

Where you saying that the players look confused on the pitch after 25 minutes tonight? 

The formation was clear to see Rothwell looking good and full of confidence, Brereton look much better last 2 games taking players

• Moderation Lead

I can now say with certainty- 

I’ve recently varnished some old scaffolding boards to make into shelves at home. 
Watching them dry (it only took twenty minutes, what an age we live in), was more fun than watching us bottle it since the end of lockdown.

• Like 6

Just now, alcd said:

Carter needs to go on loan. Massively below Championship standard at present. 

Too harsh, not massively below championship standard and not arguing that he shouldn’t go out on loan but I thought he was unlucky with the OG as the ball was going wide but spun wickedly and went in by the post.  He is young and lost confidence after the incident.

• Like 4

Just now, Bohinen 22 said:

Carter was like a kid out there. Bullied. Mowbray needs calling out on his decision to not give Chapman minutes.

Didn't think he did much wrong (OG aside).

It's a team game - our midfield wasn't protecting the back four at all and we've got a winger playing LB. The amount of times he was exposed to a one-on-one in the channel was unbelievable.

• Like 1

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

The question was a straight forward one

Where you saying that the players look confused on the pitch after 25 minutes tonight? 

The formation was clear to see Rothwell looking good and full of confidence, Brereton look much better last 2 games taking players

Was it? Rothwell was back to not achieving very much tonight. Apart from nearly kicking one out of the stadium. Brereton achieved nothing either. 1 goal in an empty stadium against a crap side in a game that doesnt matter wont get me too excited.

• Like 1

Just now, K-Hod said:

I can now say with certainty- 

I’ve recently varnished some old scaffolding boards to make into shelves at home. 
Watching them dry (it only took twenty minutes, what an age we live in), was more fun than watching us bottle it since the end of lockdown.

We are not as good as bottling it as Brentford.

15 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

considering we bottled every chance we had of getting into the play offs,im`e pretty ***** off tbh

Very true, I’ve felt that frustration myself but is this squad a top six squad? Nope.

• Like 1

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Was it? Rothwell was back to not achieving very much tonight. Apart from nearly kicking one out of the stadium. Brereton achieved nothing either. 1 goal in an empty stadium against a crap side in a game that doesnt matter wont get me too excited.

Clear as day to me. 

But yet again you avoid the question so I will move on. 

35 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Why was Walton up for that corner?

And why is our backroom staffer trying to start a fight?!

It was basically the last kick of the game and we were losing. Why not send him up for the corner? Shame it was a shit ball in.

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Mashed Potatoes said:

Come on. If Mowbray had done what Brentford have done in the last two games, people would be screaming.

They only had the chance to get into 2nd once, which they bottled. We bottled it numerous times over the season, in fact every time we got close. But, I suspect you know this already.

However, I’m happy to remind you.

• Like 3

Just now, K-Hod said:

They only had the chance to get into 2nd once, which they bottled. We bottled it numerous times over the season, in fact every time we got close. But, I suspect you know this already.

They've bottled it at the weekend and again tonight - so that is twice. Mowbray would be crucified for that.

• Backroom
27 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well done David Lowe kicking of with Nathan Jones was right. 

their diving or staying down actually like they were injured like Matthew Pearson, time wasting or even getting of the multi ball system when we scored our second goal was a disgrace. 

Nonsense 

Neil Yardley took issue with the time wasting but when you are scrapping to survive you use every trick in the book, show me a good loser and I’ll show you a loser and all that 

• Like 7

Hardly any wonder Chapman supposedly "mopes" is it. It must be soul destroying sat on the bench and then seeing a dolloper like Bennett get the nod to go on. What did Harry do wrong between creating the winning goal on Saturday and Wednesday. Mowbray needs to resign now. That's me done with season ticket till he fucks off

• Like 7