BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Luton Town away

5 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Give over.

At 3 points progression per season it's be another 4 season before we even made the play offs let alone get promoted.

Yeah but 5 places a season, sign me up.

Points season to season are arbitrary, you only compete against the other teams, not a number.

Edited by S8 & Blue

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

I know we've conceded 6 goals with him at CB, but Carter doesn't look half bad y'know.

Weird that you posted that right after he skewed the ball into the air and set them up for their best chance of the game outside the penalty. Unless ifollow hadn't shown you that yet.

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

“Bennett on for Rothwell at 3-2 down”

That would be many a manager’s career epitaph.

I’m very “Mowbray In” as you know but that is a shite decision, whichever way you look at it.

• Like 4

Just now, bluebruce said:

Weird that you posted that right after he skewed the ball into the air and set them up for their best chance of the game outside the penalty. Unless ifollow hadn't shown you that yet.

Obviously that hadn't happened for me.

Point stands, he looks useful. 

Just now, bluebruce said:

I know there's a lot on the line for them but I think Luton are behaving pathetically poorly tonight. I hope we snatch the goals to relegate them now but we probably won't.

it is poor form. One thing for the odd old school timewasting but literally it's every turn and pick up a yellow for it. If the extra balls are there for safety, then why are they allowed to get away with pilfering them?

• Like 1