Jump to content

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Shit end to a shit season. We're only going backwards with this lot in charge. Anywhere else he'd be getting the hard word in the morning. Sick of it all.

Sack Mowbray and get Pearson

It's  so glaringly obvious 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luton are in this division next year because they beat us twice. If we had beaten them just once, or drawn twice, they'd be down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

I'll make a prediction, Bolton Wanderers will be back in the Premier League before Rovers are.

It may take them a while but they will be.

At the moment I can confidently predict that Accy Stanley will be in the Prem before Rovers are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

I'll make a prediction, Bolton Wanderers will be back in the Premier League before Rovers are.

It may take them a while but they will be.

When the fun stops. Stop.

 

Careful you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

Probably part of the loan agreement , that he couldn't be dropped ....

 

 

I go back as far as Fred Else and Walton is in a league of his own as being the worst keeper I've seen at Rovers.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the umpteenth time we should have signed Bauer he might not be a great but he's a solid championship defender. Attention could then have gone into elsewhere like the keeper situation knowing we had a few capable defenders on our books at least.  Instead we've now got to send back someones albeit talented show pony and scrabble around again no way is our youth ready for that position that would be suicide.

Another bollock dropped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jim mk2 said:

Sack Mowbray and get Pearson

It's  so glaringly obvious 

Going for Bielsa’s 48 hours in charge record?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jim mk2 said:

Sack Mowbray and get Pearson

It's  so glaringly obvious 

Or Bowyer or the Cowley brothers or anybody with a positive attitude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I got back as far as Fred Else and Walton is in a league of his own as being the worst keeper I've seen at Rovers.

Worse than John Barton and Alan Fettis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tomphil said:

For the umpteenth time we should have signed Bauer he might not be a great but he's a solid championship defender. Attention could then have gone into elsewhere like the keeper situation knowing we had a few capable defenders on our books at least.  Instead we've now got to send back someones albeit talented show pony and scrabble around again no way is our youth ready for that position that would be suicide.

Another bollock dropped.

Probably had too many tatts, plus we don't spend more than a few quid on defenders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tomphil said:

For the umpteenth time we should have signed Bauer he might not be a great but he's a solid championship defender. Attention could then have gone into elsewhere like the keeper situation knowing we had a few capable defenders on our books at least.  Instead we've now got to send back someones albeit talented show pony and scrabble around again no way is our youth ready for that position that would be suicide.

Another bollock dropped.

It’s happened again with that Sunderland keeper. I’ve no idea if he’d have been good enough - his CV suggested not - but it’s another case of the one that got away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jim mk2 said:

Worse than John Barton and Alan Fettis?

I reckon he just might be Jim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Or Bowyer or the Cowley brothers or anybody with a positive attitude

Bowyer, Bowyer, Bowyer.

 

WHY???

 

Might as well have Gary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I got back as far as Fred Else and Walton is in a league of his own as being the worst keeper I've seen at Rovers.

iv`e seen some bad keepers,butcher and fettis at rovers,couple of spurs post pat jennings keepers who were shocking,alan mcknight was terrible,walton though definately the worst i`ve ever seen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Anyone else see Bennett with Jones at the end? Take it they are pals from their Brighton days, but he seemed to be celebrating more with Bennett than any of his own players. Comical really.

Yeah saw that. So much for promoting social distancing too. They were practically kissing each other.

Maybe he was offering Bennett a place at Luton next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sponsor
12 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

I'll make a prediction, Bolton Wanderers will be back in the Premier League before Rovers are.

It may take them a while but they will be.

Will you post me over some of what you are smoking please? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jim mk2 said:

Worse than John Barton and Alan Fettis?

I'd have John Barton instead of him tomorrow. At least he saved the odd shot. Fettis I didn't see a lot off. Darren Collier wasn't great either but Walton is hopeless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

To be fair to Mowbray regarding playing Walton, maybe he was thinking if he brings in a rookie keeper in such an important game for the teams

trying to avoid relegation, and he has a nightmare of a game he would be criticised for that.

So he plays rookie defenders, same result, bet that 2hat pie eater is fuming right now, are they haveing a party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stuart said:

Yeah saw that. So much for promoting social distancing too. They were practically kissing each other.

Maybe he was offering Bennett a place at Luton next season.

Fingers crossed then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stuart said:

Yeah saw that. So much for promoting social distancing too. They were practically kissing each other.

Maybe he was offering Bennett a place at Luton next season.

Lets hope he was under instruction to tap Elliot up !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Yeah saw that. So much for promoting social distancing too. They were practically kissing each other.

Maybe he was offering Bennett a place at Luton next season.

That’s the kind of positivity I like to see @Stuart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Roverinbelfast said:

Will you post me over some of what you are smoking please? 

I really don't understand why folk think it's an outrageous prediction, the Venksters haven't finished their demolition job yet, by a long chalk.

When they have, God knows where we'll be, at least Bolton have probably already hit their 'rock bottom' and are about to start the long

road back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

They've bottled it at the weekend and again tonight - so that is twice. Mowbray would be crucified for that.

There's more chance of me dating dating Taylor Swift than Mowbray ever getting us in with a chance of finishing in the top two with one game to go.

And I'm 56.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I'd have John Barton instead of him tomorrow. At least he saved the odd shot. Fettis I didn't see a lot off. Darren Collier wasn't great either but Walton is hopeless.

John Barton did save a few with his arris, my god it was big enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

There's more chance of me dating dating Taylor Swift than Mowbray ever getting us in with a chance of finishing in the top two with one game to go.

And I'm 56.

What’s your bank balance look like Rev?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.