BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

1 hour ago, bazza said:

Only Connect. I love it but usually cannot get a blooming thing. The wall is my favourite. I record the programme so I can pause it at the wall and give myself a longer time to study it. Makes no difference in the end.

But it's such a good feeling when you actually get one, more so if the teams don't. I've been watching a lot of Tenable during lockdown, that can be surprisingly tricky. I draw the line at Tipping Point though.

• Like 1

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 13:29, Dreyski said:

But it's such a good feeling when you actually get one, more so if the teams don't. I've been watching a lot of Tenable during lockdown, that can be surprisingly tricky. I draw the line at Tipping Point though.

I've had some success with " Wall " and now and again I get one of the questions, especially if music is involved, but 90% of the time I'm left scratching my head.

I've noticed on TV quiz shows when much younger people are asked questions on religious matters, particularly the old and new testaments, and British history they know nothing. The easiest of well known facts in these subjects are met with a blank stare. I wonder why.