BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Armstrong wins goal of the season

Arma's goals vs Cardiff and Hull were both belters. I love the Hull one, proper top corner job and i think it's just the way the ball rolls into the back corner of the net makes it look even better.

A worthy winner though, the Cardiff one.

A shame Trav's didn't get 3rd, it was a good goal but you can see what it means to him after it's gone in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Arma's goals vs Cardiff and Hull were both belters. I love the Hull one, proper top corner job and i think it's just the way the ball rolls into the back corner of the net makes it look even better.

A worthy winner though, the Cardiff one.

A shame Trav's didn't get 3rd, it was a good goal but you can see what it means to him after it's gone in.

Thought Trav's was a much better goal than Dack's. But then I'm more a fan of solo efforts and super strikes than team goals for these kinds of things. For a team goal to win I want to see some kind of exquisite skill, or still include some kind of special finish. This was just a nice counter attack that kept going unhindered, and a bit of a tap in. It did seem to meg the keeper, which was nice, but I expect that was more by accident than design.

• Like 1