BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Tickets 2020-21

I will not be renewing my season ticket while things stay the same, i can no longer commit to pissing away hundreds a season on absolute crap like this season, square pegs and round holes as people say, last night summed up mowbray, when we are losing and the players are in need of leadership and inspiration what does he do ? Sit on his arse sulking on the back row rather than rallying his troops, neil warnock would have been bouncing round last night, we are in need of a manager with fresh ideas and serious passion, mowbray is boring as hell, talks a good game but delivers crap

We are losing so takes of two of our biggest threats and brings on our worst player, I cannot stomach it anymore it's too frustrating and wagging is too pally and not ruthless enough to say enough is enough. 

Delusional mowbrayites will make excuses all day long and it will only be the same next season if not worse, o cant even be bothered typing all the things wrong with mowbray. 

Change is needed or season tickets will be down, there is nothing for the fans to actually buy into unless your gullible enough to believe in mowbrays bollocks, not wasting my money anymore on mowbrays dull, uninspiring, predictable shite, another season if centre forwards out wide, no fixed system that suits the team just tinkering every week with 50 different formations.

the cowley brothers would be ideal candidates, respected highly,new ideas, passionate and active on the touchline 

Unless you acknowledge this crap and and show some ambition you can shove your season ticket up your ass Mr waggot

• Like 7

If, after all we have been through, last season was enough to turn you away from the Club then I'd suggest you are over reacting a little bit.

Calling people Mowbrayites just shows you aren't looking at it from a reasonable perspective.

Yes, the season was incredibly frustrating, but we have been delivered a hell of a lot worse over the past 10 years, and there's at least signs of some young players making their way into the squad.

You have probably never seen the Cowley brothers' teams play regularly, he hardly turned up trees at Huddersfield, but the reason you'd buy a ticket for Rovers if a manager changes is because you are a fan of the Club, not the manager. In my eyes letting that overshadow your support is cutting your nose off to spite your face. Each to their own though.

Abstaining watching the club because of a manager is pointless. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

If, after all we have been through, last season was enough to turn you away from the Club then I'd suggest you are over reacting a little bit.

Calling people Mowbrayites just shows you aren't looking at it from a reasonable perspective.

Yes, the season was incredibly frustrating, but we have been delivered a hell of a lot worse over the past 10 years, and there's at least signs of some young players making their way into the squad.

You have probably never seen the Cowley brothers' teams play regularly, he hardly turned up trees at Huddersfield, but the reason you'd buy a ticket for Rovers if a manager changes is because you are a fan of the Club, not the manager. In my eyes letting that overshadow your support is cutting your nose off to spite your face. Each to their own though.

Abstaining watching the club because the football is shit, because of the manager, isn't pointless.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

10,000 disappeared when Ke*n was in charge...

Yet it did nothing. I was one of them Mark. 

Mowbray isn’t the same category as Kean. What I offered was my view, and that remains, don’t take away the support for your club because of a temporary member of staff. You are of course free to do whatever you want. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Huddersfield where on their ass until he turned it around 

This summer isn’t normal. 

If it was, another middling season, but no Kean or Coyle in the hot seat as a fan repellant, I would have expected a similar number sold (you always get some, ‘bloody shite, won’t be going on again until x’, but it would still be in the ball park of last summer).

But in this new world, the tail off of form just adds to the mess the club is in - being pretty much the only club in the league with 0 ST holders (most clubs have had STs on sale for months with thousands signed up), a massive recession, worries about health and safety and 6 to 9 months out of the ground so habits beginning to break, tells me it will be a disastrous figure sold.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 5

• Moderation Lead

Apathy reigns supreme tbh. 
I have zero expectations and never let myself get carried away with the hysteria of ‘x number of points outside the playoffs’, as let’s be honest, we never make it into them. 
I will probably renew just for the social aspect with seeing mates.

17 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

This summer isn’t normal. 

If it was, another middling season, but no Kean or Coyle in the hot seat as a fan repellant, I would have expected a similar number sold (you always get some, ‘bloody shite, won’t be going on again until x’, but it would still be in the ball park of last summer).

But in this new world, the tail off of form just adds to the mess the club is in - being pretty much the only club in the league with 0 ST holders (most clubs have had STs on sale for months with thousands signed up), a massive recession, worries about health and safety and 6 to 9 months out of the ground so habits beginning to break, tells me it will be a disastrous figure sold.

So price the tickets accordingly 

4 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

The fact that season tickets are not yet on sale (or any news of when they will be) is extremely concerning. Coupled with Mowbray not having sight of a budget, is something more sinister afoot?

I don't believe it is anything sinister or significant. They just couldn't care less about the needs of the club and rather than tell Mowbray that they are struggling or there's no money they would rather tell him nothing.

Must be hard for the ego having guided him around their palace and had him bowing before them to now turn around and backtrack by cutting costs or reducing funding. Much easier just to ignore it and not pick up the phone.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

With the probable resurgence of the virus in the Autumn/Winter months I don't think I'll be renewing. Without a viable Track & Trace system in place I don't see how another lockdown can be avoided. 

Does the virus only infect season ticket holders ?

Edited by rigger

29 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Eh?

well you are saying you may not renew because of the virus. So for two to three hours per week at Ewood you are likely to catch the virus. The other 99% of the time you are OK. It would be more logical to not renew because the football is shit  

57 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

The fact that season tickets are not yet on sale (or any news of when they will be) is extremely concerning. Coupled with Mowbray not having sight of a budget, is something more sinister afoot?

Fingers crossed dareenrover - I'd take administration and relegation to league 2 now if it gets rid of The 3 stooges in Pune.

As many posters are alluding to, we're going nowhere under the current regime and I firmly believe changing manager will have zero impact in the grand scheme of things.

Its the owners we need out.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 5

Just now, rigger said:

well you are saying you may not renew because of the virus. So for two to three hours per week at Ewood you are likely to catch the virus. The other 99% of the time you are OK. It would be more logical to not renew because the football is shit  

You've assumed wrong. I'm saying if there's another lockdown then investing in a ST would be throwing money away as you won't be able to go to the ground.