BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship Season 2020 - 2021

31 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

Is this commentator the same muppet that used to call Gestede 'Jestede'? 

Who is 'Frazier' Campbell? Can he not read? It's Fraizer! 

He doesn't even correct himself when his co-commentator and the tannoy in the ground says it right!

Might be wrong but is it Rob Hawthorne (with Andy Hinchcliffe)?

Gary Weaver (I think).

Rob Hawthorne wouldn’t lower himself to the EFL these days.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Looks like Forest have chucked all of their new signings into the team together. McKenna, Arter, Mbe Soh, Christie, and then Taylor, Freeman and Blackett too. Certainly hasnt been reading the Mowbray text book. Huddersfield have a terrible team on paper.

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Just as bad!

Forest played 3 lost 3. The game isn't played on paper, certainly not in this crazy division. 

Interesting barometer for us in the early kick off.

Swansea, who were pretty much neck and neck with us last season (though a bit better) vs the team we’ve just pummelled.

Hoping for a dominant Wycombe win leading to me betting the house on automatic promotion.

42 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

Interesting barometer for us in the early kick off.

Swansea, who were pretty much neck and neck with us last season (though a bit better) vs the team we’ve just pummelled.

Hoping for a dominant Wycombe win leading to me betting the house on automatic promotion.

Seems like Swansea are all over them and already 1-0 up, looks like a very tough season ahead for Wycombe.

Make that 2-0

Edited by West Yorks Rover

Reading doing very well under their new coach and Joao looking good. 

Watford have kept 3 clean sheets in their 1st 3 games. So their new coach has identified that weakness in the summer. 

Wycombe do look very short of quality needed to stay up but I hope they do with Ainsworth being a former Rover. 

17 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Reading doing very well under their new coach and Joao looking good. 

Watford have kept 3 clean sheets in their 1st 3 games. So their new coach has identified that weakness in the summer. 

Wycombe do look very short of quality needed to stay up but I hope they do with Ainsworth being a former Rover. 

Yes Reading as a club have the aggressive mentality which could make them an unexpected package. Their away wins at Cardiff and Derby aren't too shabby and while Barnsley were reduced to 9, they still needed beating. The loan of Gibson from Everton could be very handy and Joao always has goals in him.

Just glanced at October's six fixtures.

They will really give us a sense of how strong (or not) we are in the Championship this season.

Cardiff H

Forest H

Watford A

Coventry A

Reading H

Swansea A

Throw in an international break and those last five games are two per week.

• Like 1

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2020 at 12:54, Mattyblue said:

Watford/Luton early kick off, as it’s a derby.. for a behind closed doors game ?‍♂️

Oh some Luton Twitter warriors said they were going to deface the Graham Taylor statue at the ground, plus some were allegedly going to go to Watford etc etc..

Anyone on the Facebook championship site knows what I mean....

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Wayne Rooney has been an embarrassment today.

Plodding around the pitch, overweight... really sad to see.

Then steps up and pops in what looks like the winner.

Maybe Derby aren’t as bad as we thought?

Although I haven't seen all the game what I have seen is that Norwich look poor and suffering from a PL hangover. Their gaffer might be one of the first managerial casualties of the season.