BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship Season 2020 - 2021

33 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

I'm sure the deal is heavily weighted in appearence money. Perhaps he needs a change. I take your point but i remember a good player.....hope he gets back to his best

He was decent when he was braking through has had horrendous injury problems as the other poster pointedout would not be happy if we signed him due to him hardly ever beening fit but i hope for him he can get back to playing reg.

1 hour ago, HowieFive0 said:

Championship considering going back to allowing Five subs per game.

An advantage with a FULLY  fit Rovers squad ?

Really hope this isn't a permanent change, but there's little doubt that this should benefit a side with our depth for this season. 

We're at our best too when we're playing and pressing at a high tempo, so hopefully this will help us maintain that with having just a few days between games. 

3 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Another goalless and drab draw in the Championship tonight, we are the exceptions in the league this season with our goalscoring and our flimsy defence.

Yep, normally the leagues leading scorer is attached to a promotion chasing team....unless Mowbray is in charge with his bollox defensive structure.   Shame, we are a Warnock/Hughton/Pearson away from promotion 

7 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Another goalless and drab draw in the Championship tonight, we are the exceptions in the league this season with our goalscoring and our flimsy defence.

Saw some of the first half.

Hard to credit they are in the same division as Watford/Bournemouth. Both Cities very poor and will get pummelled by a better side....

To say that Bournemouth could have gone top with a win they are remarkably low key. They seem to think because ref has given Reading a very early penalty, they can fall downb in the box and get one too. Lucky not to have any yellow cards for simulation when they could have had three.

Reading worth their 2-0 lead and are really dangerous going forwards.

Just now, philipl said:

Cook and Brooks peerless in this second half for Bournemouth. That 18 year old right back for Reading who looked so good at Ewood all at sea for Bournemouth's first two goals.

I think when people talked about our 'top 2 squad' they ignored the quality that teams like B'mouth, Norwich and Watford have. 

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama
  • Like 1

Just now, Darrenbot said:

4 defeats in a row for Reading since we made them look like 1970 Brazil team.What's the betting Preston's terrible home form turns round when we play them on Tuesday.

No. I expect them to win today.