BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

If I went to a gym I wouldn't be going back. I'd be looking to get my exercise fix somewhere else. While the days are long I'd be cycling running walking or doing gym style exercises in the park or a field or garden. Outdoors is better anyway. Take up canoeing or rowing or whatever outdoors at a club near you

My gym only lets a certain amount of people on the floor at a time, must book your time in advance. Glass screens up between equipment. Everyone provided with their own bottle of sanitiser to wipe down equipment.

Is it 100% effective? Probably not, but life has to carry on the best if can without a vaccine... 

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, Inglorious basturk said:

Is it exercise 4 less ? 

Nah, DW right in town. It’s super cheap, but you can’t park anywhere outside, which is annoying though....

4 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Nah, DW right in town. It’s super cheap, but you can’t park anywhere outside, which is annoying though....

I use that dw , I go when it opens at 6 so there is parking across the road by that strange Chinese however the new opening Times are currently 7 . I did use e4l for a bit but it’s a tip but there are rumours it will be a jd gym soon 

7 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

My gym only lets a certain amount of people on the floor at a time, must book your time in advance. Glass screens up between equipment. Everyone provided with their own bottle of sanitiser to wipe down equipment.

Is it 100% effective? Probably not, but life has to carry on the best if can without a vaccine... 

Sounds like it being done properly. Which gym is it?