Sign in to follow this  
Herbie6590

Ep 134 - The 2019-20 Season Review

We review the season just (eventually) completed with the aid of real journalists in the form of the Lancashire Telegraph's Rich Sharpe & Lancashire Live's Jaquob Crooke aided & abetted by the BRFCS pod squad; Hollie Thurstan, Linz Lewis, Michael Taylor, Mike Delap & Stuart Grimshaw - questions posed by Ian Herbert as usual.

Warning - Parental Advisory - contains the words Shithouse & Shithousery...but all in context.😀

Screenshot 2020-07-29 at 21.41.33pm.png

Screenshot_2020-08-01_at_16_04_16pm.png

View full record

Great listen. My favourite pod of the year. Must agree with the sentiments surrounding Joe Rankin-Costello, and I think Rich's comments on Buckley seem to echo some of the ITK posts we've had one here about the clubs feelings towards him.

The discussion about which of the big five would be the least "big blow" should they leave was nice. 

2 hours ago, JoeH said:

Great listen. My favourite pod of the year. Must agree with the sentiments surrounding Joe Rankin-Costello, and I think Rich's comments on Buckley seem to echo some of the ITK posts we've had one here about the clubs feelings towards him.

The discussion about which of the big five would be the least "big blow" should they leave was nice. 

Did you listen right to the end ? #outtakes 😉